Dr. Igor I Rybkin
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor
Dr. Igor Rybkin-Hematologist/oncologist with clinical interests in thoracic oncology, lung cancer, esophageal cancer, mesothelioma, thymoma, chemotherapy, targeted therapy, personalized medicine, clinical trials, malignant tumor, medical oncologist.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Molecular Biology TX 2006
Residency: University of Michigan, Hematology/Oncology, MI
- Dr. Igor I Rybkin currently works with Henry Ford Health System.
- Pembrolizumab plus Chemotherapy for Squamous Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- Pembrolizumab plus Chemotherapy in Metastatic Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.
- The KRASG12C Inhibitor MRTX849 Provides Insight toward Therapeutic Susceptibility of KRAS-Mutant Cancers in Mouse Models and Patients.
- Regulation of atrial natriuretic peptide secretion by a novel Ras-like protein.
- Effect of restraint stress on food intake and body weight is determined by time of day.
- Calcineurin is necessary for the maintenance but not embryonic development of slow muscle fibers.
- Transcriptional coactivator PGC-1 alpha controls the energy state and contractile function of cardiac muscle.
- Conditional expression of SV40 T-antigen in mouse cardiomyocytes facilitates an inducible switch from proliferation to differentiation.
- Effect of repeated stress on body weight and body composition of rats fed low- and high-fat diets.
- Alpha(1A) adrenergic receptor induces eukaryotic initiation factor 4E-binding protein 1 phosphorylation via a Ca(2+)-dependent pathway independent of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt.
- [A structural analysis of the myocardium in 2-month-old rats cultivated in vitro from the viewpoint of tissue homeostasis].