Dr. Kateryna Drogovoz
Address: 25 Blagovishchenska str., Kharkiv, Kharkivska Oblast, 61052, Ukraine
About the Doctor
She is a Fertility specialist, Obstetrician-Gynecologist of II category, specialist in Ultrasound Diagnostics and a doctor of the cervical pathology department.
In 2001 – 2008 Kateryna studied at the Medical Faculty of Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy in Poltava.
In 2011 she obtained specialization of obstetrics and gynaecology at Kharkov Regional Clinical Hospital and in Kharkov National Medical University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
In 2011 – 2013 Kateryna studied in the clinical residence of the Department of Perinatology, Obstetrics and Gynecology at Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
From 2011 to 2014 she had a part-time doctoral course at Kharkov National Pharmaceutical University.
In 2014 she obtained a PhD degree.
- 2013 – 2014 Kateryna worked in the Family clinic of Slatino Town, Kharkiv Region.
- Since 2014 she has been an assistant professor at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National University.
- Since 2016 Kateryna Drogovoz has been working at Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF.
Degree: Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy 2008
Residency: Kharkov National Medical University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Author of 15 scientific publications.
Information about international practice (certificates, accreditations, etc.) in the reverse chronological order.
- Firenze Italy “17th World congress of Gynecological Endocrinology”, March 2-5, 2016
- Paris “26th EBCOG European Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology”, March 8-10, 2018