Dr. Valentyn Parashchuk
Address: 25 Blagovishchenska str., Kharkiv, Kharkivska Oblast, 61052, Ukraine
About the Doctor
Valentyn Parashchuk is Medical Director of Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF. He is an experienced specialist in Assisted Reproduction.
In 2005 he graduated from the 1st Medical Faculty and in 2008 he obtained Master’s Degree at Kharkov National Medical University. In 2011 Valentyn completed a course of Postgraduate Studies at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology No. 2.
In 2011 Doctor Parashchuk defended a PhD thesis “Prevention and prognosis of thromboembolic complications in patients with uterine leiomyoma”.View Contact Details
Degree: Kharkov National Medical University 2005
Residency: Kharkiv Regional Perinatal Center, Obstetrician Gynecologist
- 2016 – currently Kharkiv National Medical University, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology No. 2
- 2011 – currently Gryshchenko Clinic – IVF (GC - IVF), Medical director
- 2008 – 2012 Kharkiv Regional Perinatal Center, Obstetrician Gynecologist
- Author of 45 scientific publications and 2 patents.
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member of the Ukrainian association of reproductive medicine (UARM)
- Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine (AOGU).
Information about international practice (certificates, accreditations, etc.) in the reverse chronological order.
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. Barcelona (Spain). 1-4 July 2018
- Stand-Alone Scientific Symposium. Lysobon (Portugal). 28-29 September 2018
- Stand-Alone Scientific Symposium. Madrid (Spain). 23-25 вересня 2017
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. Geneva (Switzerland). 1-6 July 2017
- Clinical Observation Programme. Ahrensburg (Germany). 18-21 May 2017
- Clinical Observation Programme. Skive (Denmark). 22-25 July 2016
- Challenges in medically assisted pregnancy. Florence (Italy). 11 March 2016
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. London (GB). 7-10 July 2013
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. Istanbul (Turkey). 1-4 July 2012