National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Degree and residency
Degree: M.Ch. (Neurosurgery) from PGIMER, Chandigarh. MS (Gen. Surgery) from IMS, BHU, Varanasi. MBBS from King George Medical College, Lucknow.
- He has performed more than 5000 successful neurosurgeries and treated thousands of neurotraumatic cases.
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
- Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon with JIPMER, Pondicherry
- In India there are less than 50 Neurosurgeons who can perform Aneurysm clipping and Dr. Bajaj is one of them.
- He has performed over 500 Pediatric Neurosurgeries of which 75% surgeries were high risk complex cases.
- Participated In Crash Trial Conducted By Medical Research Council, London.
- He delivered a guest lecture on Pediatric Neurosurgical problem in first Ethiopian Neurosurgical Conference.
- He is well-trained in carrying the most complex Tumor surgeries- Spinal cord Tumors.
Procedures Performed: 5000
- Association of Surgeon of India (ASI)
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Neurotrauma Society of India Neurosurgical Society of India Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)