Degree and residency
Degree: DNB (Orthopaedics), National Board of Examinations, 1985
Residency: M.Ch. (Orthopaedics), University of Liverpool, U.K, 1991
• Performed over 15,000 Joint Replacements Surgeries.
• Awarded with AO Trauma Fellowship in Switzerland and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
• Stellar academic record with Best Post Graduate and Graduate awards
• Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics : Management of distal femoral periprosthetic fractures by distal femoral locking plate: A retrospective study, 2015.
• Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics : Cementless bipolar hemiarthroplasty in femoral neck fractures in elderly, 2011.
• Indian Journal Of Orthopaedics : Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty for tricompartment osteoarthritis in octogenarians, 2009.