About the Healthcare Provider
Prince Court Medical Centre is a 270-bed private healthcare facility located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Our aim is to be one of the leading healthcare providers in Asia, offering comprehensive medical care to the highest international standards through world-class facilities, innovative technology & excellent customer services.
What sets us apart is how we approach the public perception of healthcare, backed by our considerable medical excellence.
We all have a preconceived notion of what a hospital should look and feel like. Unfortunately none of them are very positive. To us, a hospital is not a place one would go when he or she is sick, but rather a place you’d go to feel better.
This thinking permeates across all our touch-points. We understand that undergoing medical treatment can be stressful both to you and your family members and loved ones, which is why you’ll see the difference from the moment you’re greeted by our Customer Relations Officers at the entrance, and the well-designed main atrium, more akin to a hotel lobby.
Our doctors and medical staff are not only good at what they do, but also at making you feel at ease and relaxed. We have a great mix of retail outlets, complimentary personal toiletries and even free Wi-Fi in your room, a Concierge that can arrange for shopping and sightseeing visits in the city, and even a room-service menu. These touches of luxury are deliberate, as they go a long way in helping along with the healing process post-treatment.
Please see any other info at the end of this page to see about medical tourism at Prince Court during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
There are countless reasons why PCMC is an ideal destination for medical tourism. Unique to the medical tourism sector in Malaysia is that it is one of the few countries in the region where it is promoted by the government.
This gives tourists assurance of quality, safety standards and regulations (laws regarding medical care) within the industry. Malaysian healthcare offers specialties in various medical disciplines and conducts some of the most complicated treatments worldwide.
Today, the medical care in Malaysia on par with the best in the world; where innovation and international expertise are key. Foreign patients seeking medical treatments in Malaysia are from South East Asia including Indonesia and Singapore, Indo-China, China and Hong Kong, Eastern Asia such as Bangladesh and India, Japan, Australia, Europe, the USA, the Middle East and Eastern Africa.
Prince Court also offers a variety of age and gender specific Health Screening Packages, as well as Corporate Health Screenings, and Occupational Health Screenings
Prince Court Medical Centre is still rendering its service as usual during the COVID 19 Pandemic and accepting international patients, but adhering to SOP by Immigration and MHTC
There are 23 countries listed as red zone countries (https://www.astroawani.com/berita-malaysia/covid19-malaysia-imposes-entry-ban-on-23-countries-258397).
Patients from these countries cannot enter Malaysia with Commercial Flight, they only can fly into Malaysia with Air Ambulance or private Jet.
International Patients currently have to undergo 14 days of isolation at the Hospital. Please find below some important points if you are healthcare traveler planning and planning your treatment at Prince Court Medical Centre.
- Patient will have to send latest medical record
- Fill up consent form to apply for permit to enter Malaysia
- Hospital will get doctor to accept patient’s case and issue a reference letter to immigration.
- Upon approval, you will need to obtain medical visa at Malaysia embassy/high commission.
- Patient will fly with commercial flight (red zone countries with air ambulance or private jet).
- Patient can be accompanied by a maximum of 1 person
- Patient needs to take PCR SWAB Covid19 Test maximum 3 days before the flight schedule.
- Patient will be picked up at the airport with ambulance.
- Upon arrival at hospital, patient and companion will take 2nd PCR SWAB Test
- Patient & companion will be sent to the isolated ward and will start getting treatment from our doctor.
- They will stay in isolation ward for 14 days, on day 13th, they will take 3rd SWAB PCR Test.
- When the result is negative, patient will transfer to normal ward.
- If the treatment is less than 14 days, patient can go back to home country before 4 days.