Dr. Anand Bhupalan
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Anand Bhupalan received his medical degree from the University of Liverpool in 1984. In 1988 he obtained the MRCP (UK) and in 2006 he received his FRCP (UK).
Upon graduating from medical school, Dr. Anand Bhupalan worked for the NHS in the United Kingdom for seven to eight years. In London, he also worked as a registrar in the Gastroenterology and General Medicine at the West Middlesex Hospital and Charing Cross Hospital. On returning to Malaysia in 1992, Dr. Anand Bhupalan joined the National University of Malaysia (UKM). He was actively involved in undergraduate and postgraduate education. In 1996, he joined Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur (formerly known as Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre). During his postgraduate training, Dr. Anand Bhupalan had the opportunity to practice Interventional Gastroenterology.
Dr. Anand Bhupalan has twice been the Chairman of the Medical & Dental Advisory Committee at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Anand Bhupalan has specialized in Interventional Endoscopy and has a special interest in Hepatology.View Contact Details
Degree: MBChB from The University of Liverpool 2006
Residency: NHS in the United Kingdom
- Worked for the NHS in the United Kingdom for seven to eight years.
- Registrar in Gastroenterology and General Medicine at the West Middlesex Hospital and Charing Cross Hospital.
- Joined the National University of Malaysia (UKM) in 1992.
- Bile Duct Cancer Surgery
- Biliary Disease Treatment
- Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Cancer Surgery
- Esophageal Dilatation
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Hepatology Consultation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Treatment
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver Cancer Surgery
- Liver Disease Consultation
- Living Donor Liver Transplant
- Peptic Ulcer Treatment
- Percutaneus Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Variceal Band Ligation
- The Gastroenterology and Hepatology Society of Malaysia (Treasurer from1993 to 1994)