Dr. Anand Jaiswal
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor
Dr. Anand Jaiswal is the Director of Department of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine Division In Medanta. He completed his MD from Vallabh Bhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi in 1987 in TB & Respiratory Diseases and was awarded gold medal for overall performance for the same by Delhi University. He has more than 10 years of experience as a Senior Resident in various hospitals and is a senior scale, Grade-1 Chest Specialist. He was awarded a fellowship in TB research and operations in USA by WHO in 1996. He has been a part of many research works with Indian and overseas trail sponsors like ODA(UK), AMGEN(India), Pfizer(India), CSIR-OSDD etc. and has served as a Chairperson, Moderator and Lecturer in many globally renowned conferences.View Contact Details
Degree: M.B.B.S. Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi 1983
Residency: MD, Vallabh Bhai Patel Chest Institute, Delhi 1987
- More than 30 years of experience
- Been a part of many research works with Indian and overseas trail sponsors
- Awarded a fellowship in TB research and operations in USA by WHO
- Lung India : Comparative study of clinico-bacterio-radiological profile and treatment outcome of smokers and nonsmokers suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis, 2016.
- The British Journal Radiology : Accelerated hypofractionated radiotherapy with concomitant chemotherapy in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of lung: evaluation of response, survival, toxicity and quality of life from a Phase II randomized study, 2016
- Indian Journal of Occupational & Environmental Medicine : Nonoccupational anthracofibrosis/anthracosilicosis from Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir, India: A case series, 2015.
- BioMed Central : Proteomic analysis of HEK293 cells expressing non small cell lung carcinoma associated epidermal growth factor receptor variants reveals induction of heat shock response, 2015
- PLOS One : Prevalence, Distribution and Functional Significance of the −237C to T Polymorphism in the IL-12Rβ2 Promoter in Indian Tuberculosis Patients, 2012.