Dr. Apichart Panichevaluk
Address: 33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand
About the Doctor
Dr. Apichart Panichevaluk is a Radiologist, specializing in Radiation Therapy at Bumrungrad International Hospital. With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Apichart has gained a wealth of experience and skills in providing healthcare to patients from all over the world.
Having been educated in both Europe and Asia has given Dr. Apichart an opportunity to not only work side by side with some of the greatest medical minds in the world, but to also gain first-hand experience in appreciating and understanding various cultural norms, as well as patients.
Dr. Apichart travels extensively to attend medical seminars, exhibitions and to provide consultations to patients who are unable to travel outside of their country of origin.
In his free time, Dr. Apichart enjoys traveling and experiencing new and unique cultures.View Contact Details
Degree: M.D., Faculty of Medicine, RTRMF Makati Medical Center, Philippines, 1987
Residency: Radiation Oncology Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn Siriraj Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand 1988 -1990
- Diplomate of The Thai Board of Radiation Oncology, 1990
- Certificate of Intraluminal and Interstitial Brachytherapy IAEA, 1996
- Certificate of HDR Brachytherapy, Utrecht Medical Center, The Netherlands, 2000
- Certificate of HDR Brachytherapy, Kiel University, Germany, 2000
- Diplomate of the Thai Board of Family Medicine, 2003
- Special Clinical Training - Microselectron HDR Brachytherapy, University Medical Center, Utrecht, Netherlands, 2000
- Special Clinical Interests - Interstitial Brachytherapy
- Special Clinical Interests - IMRT (Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy)
- Special Clinical Interests - VMAT (Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy)
- Special Clinical Interests - SBRT (Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy)