Dr. Archana Shetty
Address: PO Box 51122, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Archana has more than 20 years of experience from the UK & India with 15 years of training in the UK. She is also awarded the coveted Donald Mcneill Oncoplastic fellowship by the Association of Breast Surgeons UK.
Dr. Archana is a Fellow of the Royal College Of Surgeons, UK and Faculty at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK. She has also been a reviewer for the Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology and has done extensive research at University College London on DNA replication markers as prognostic & predictive factors for breast cancer. She has also published papers in multiple peer reviewed journals and have been invited as faculty in numerous international conferences
Her core competencies are:
- Deal with all aspects of benign as well as malignant breast disease.
- Specialises in oncoplastic surgery including breast reconstructions
- Sentinel node biopsies
- Wire guided surgeries
- Skin & nipple sparing mastectomies
- Breast conserving surgeries.
- Axillary clearance
- Male breast surgery for cancer & benign conditions
Degree: MBBS, MRCS, FRCS, CCT (UK)
Residency: Association of Breast Surgeons, UK
- Ex-consultant Oncoplastic breast surgeon at Peterborough hospital (UK).
- Ex-Consultant Oncoplastic breast surgeon at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- Ex-Consultant Oncoplastic breast surgery at Narayana Health, Bangalore, India
- Awarded The Coveted Donald Mcneill Oncoplastic fellowship by the Association of Breast Surgeons UK