Dr. Azura Deniel
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Azura is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist accredited to practice in Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur.
She obtained her MBBCh from the University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff, United Kingdom in 1997. She then completed her postgraduate training with a Master of Clinical Oncology degree from the University of Malaya in 2006. Dr. Azura was the head of the department of Radiotherapy & Oncology in Hospital Kuala Lumpur prior to leaving the government service.
Dr. Azura was trained in prescribing chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy, and radiotherapy. She has wide experience in the treatment of breast, lung, colorectal, gynecological, and head & neck cancers.
Throughout her career, Dr. Azura was actively involved in training, research, and clinical trials.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBCh from The University of Wales College of Medicine Cardiff United Kingdom 1997
Residency: University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur.
- Head of the Department of Radiotherapy & Oncology in Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- Involved in the development of various cancer clinical practice guidelines such as the Management of Cancer Pain 2010, the Management of Cervical Cancer 2015, and the Management of Colorectal Carcinoma 2017.
- Lead editor of the Ministry of Health Systemic Therapy Protocol 3rd Edition 2016.
- Benign Soft Tissue Tumor Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Cancer/Oncology Consultation
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
- Hormone Therapy for Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Primary Bone Cancer Treatment
- Radiotherapy Consultation and Treatment
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment
- Targeted Therapy
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
- Malaysian Oncology Society
- Academy of Medicine of Malaysia
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO)