Dr. Dinesh Bhurani
Address: Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector – 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Dinesh Bhurani is one of the leading Hematologist in India with special interest in Bone Marrow Transplant. He is having more than 10 years of experience in Stem cell Transplant including Allogeneic, Autologous, MUD (Matched Unrelated donor) and Haplo Stem Cell Transplant.
He received training & fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplantation from CMC Vellore and Australia.
He has done more than 600 transplants at Rajiv Gandhi cancer institute & Research centre. He performed first haplo transplant of North India.
He is the First DM of Hematology in India from Christian Medical College, Vellore and heading the department since 2007.
His areas of expertise are Matched Sibling donor Stem cell transplant, Matched Unrelated Donor Stem cell Transplant, Haplo (half matched) Stem cell Transplant and Hematological disorders including Aplastic Anemia and Thalassemia Major.View Contact Details
Degree: Jiwaji University,Gwalior, M.P - India
Residency: Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, M.P - India
- Performed 600+ Stem Cell Transplants at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre
- Worked as Principle-Investigator in many Medical Oncology Trials since 2007
Procedures Performed : 600
- The Eddie Hirst Memorial Prize awarded for Pathological Sciences at The Royal College of Pathologist, Australia
- Successful participation in CME titled "Lymphoma B-Cell " at University of Nebraska Medical Centre, American School for Continuing Medical Education
- First DM of Haematology in India
- First to perform Haplo Transplant in North India
- Credited with the maximum number of MUD Transplants in North India
- Credited with the start of multiple pioneer works in field of Haemato-oncology and organized much training in this field at global level
- Indian Council of Medical Research Consensus Document for the Management of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (High Grade)
- Epidemiology and resistance pattern of bacterial isolates among cancer patients in a Tertiary Care Oncology Centre in North India
- Coexistent Multiple Myeloma and SLL: A Rare Entity
- Consensus in the Management of Multiple Myeloma in India at Myeloma State of the Art 2016 Conference
- Management of Multiple Myeloma and Usage of Bortezomib: Perspective from India and Ukraine
- Epidemiology of invasive fungal diseases among patients with haematological disorders in the Asia-Pacific: a prospective observational study
- Histopathological pattern of lymphomas and clinical presentation and outcomes of diffuse large B cell lymphoma: A multicenter registry based study from India
- Treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome transforming into acute myelogenous leukemia with azacytidine: a retrospective study from cancer centre in northern India
- Folinic acid administration following MTX as prophylaxis for GVHD in allogeneic HSCT centres in Australia and New Zealand
- The sensitivity of CD138 immunostaining of bone marrow trephine specimens for quantifying marrow involvement in MGUS and myeloma, including samples with a low percentage of plasma cells
- Successful surgical hemostasis in patients with von Willebrand disease following infusion of KoateDVI
- Indian Society of Hematology & blood transfusion
- Pediatric hematology-Oncology chapter of Indian Academy of paediatrics
- The royal college of pathologist of Australia(RCPA)