Dr. Holly A Kerr
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor
Dr. Holly Kerr-Dermatologist with clinical interests in skin cancer, psoriasis, botox, fillers, contact dermatitis.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Ottawa
Residency: LHSC University Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Holly A Kerr currently works with Henry Ford Health System.
- Recalcitrant, delayed pressure urticaria treated with long-term intravenous immunoglobulin.
- Addition of anti-thymocyte globulin to standard graft-versus-host disease prophylaxis versus standard treatment alone in patients with haematological malignancies undergoing transplantation from unrelated donors: final analysis of a randomised, open-label, multicentre, phase 3 trial.
- Seeing a Difference: Assessment of a Visual Aid Tool for Topical Medication Selection.
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis Due to Benzoyl Peroxide From an Unlikely Source.
- Long-term follow-up of patients undergoing autologous noncultured melanocyte-keratinocyte transplantation for vitiligo and other leukodermas.
- Erratum to "Filgrastim-Stimulated Bone Marrow Compared with Filgrastim-Mobilized Peripheral Blood in Myeloablative Sibling Allografting for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: A Randomized Canadian Blood and Marrow Transplant Group Study" [Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2016;22:1410-1415].
- Filgrastim-Stimulated Bone Marrow Compared with Filgrastim-Mobilized Peripheral Blood in Myeloablative Sibling Allografting for Patients with Hematologic Malignancies: A Randomized Canadian Blood and Marrow Transplant Group Study.
- Pretreatment with anti-thymocyte globulin versus no anti-thymocyte globulin in patients with haematological malignancies undergoing haemopoietic cell transplantation from unrelated donors: a randomised, controlled, open-label, phase 3, multicentre trial.
- National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Project on Criteria for Clinical Trials in Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease: I. The 2014 Diagnosis and Staging Working Group report.
- Livedo reticularis from amantadine.
- Cutaneous toxicities of the multikinase inhibitors sorafenib and sunitinib.
- Melanocyte-keratinocyte transplantation procedure in the treatment of vitiligo: the experience of an academic medical center in the United States.
- Silicone granulomas after soft-tissue augmentation of the buttocks: a case report and review of management.
- JAAD Grand rounds quiz. A woman with focal alopecia.
- Photodermatoses in African Americans: a retrospective analysis of 135 patients over a 7-year period.
- An open-label study of topical tacrolimus ointment 0.1% under occlusion for the treatment of pyoderma gangrenosum.
- UVA1 phototherapy for cutaneous diseases: an experience of 92 cases in the United States.
- 308-nm excimer laser for the treatment of lymphomatoid papulosis and stage IA mycosis fungoides.
- Photobiology and phototherapeutics.