Dr. Javier Hornedo Muguiro
Address: Hospital Universitario Quirónsalud Madrid c/ Diego de Velázquez, 1 Pozuelo de Alarcón Madrid, Madrid, Madrid, Comunidad de, 28223, Spain
About the Doctor
Dr. Javier has Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid. He extended his training at the Puerta de Hierro Hospital in Madrid and completed his studies with a fellowship at the University of Maryland in Baltimore (United States). He has done his professional work at the Hospital 12 de Octubre in Madrid.
He is currently the Head of the Medical Oncology service of the Quirónsalud University Hospital Madrid. Prior to this his experience includes:
- Head of the Oncology service of the General Hospital of Catalonia in Barcelona
- Head of the Breast Unit of the MD Anderson Hospital in Madrid.
- Assistant Professor of Oncology at the University of Texas, in the United States.
He has made more than 50 publications in international journals.View Contact Details
Degree: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid
Residency: University of Maryland in Baltimore, United States
- Medical Assistant Medical Oncology Hospital 12 de Octubre Madrid 1985-1987.
- Head of the Medical Oncology Service General Hospital of Catalonia San Cugat del VallésBarcelona 1987-1993.
- Assistant Physician and tutor of residents in Medical Oncology University Hospital October 12, 1993-2004.
- Head of the Breast Unit of MD Anderson Hospital in Madrid 2004-July 2009. Assistant Professor Medical Oncology University Texas 2008-2009.
- Associate Head of the Integral Unit of Oncology Hospital Quirónsalud Madrid.
- 58 Publications in national and international Magazines and books
- 90 collaborations in national and international courses and seminars