Dr. Jignesh Gandhi
Address: Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mini, Seashore Rd, Sector 10, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703, India
About the Doctor
Dr. Jignesh Gandhi is a Sr. General & Laparoscopic Surgeon in Fortis Hospital, Vashi Navi Mumbai. He has helped numerous patients in his 20 years of experience as a General Surgeon. Dr. Jignesh Gandhi has performed more than 100 Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repairs (TEP technique). He has performed over 100 Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repairs and over 500 Inguinal and Open Ventral hernia Repairs. He has also performed Composite Separation Technique for Large Ventral Hernia: Open /Endoscopic. He is a leading General & Laproscopic Surgeon of Navi Mumbai.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS: Shivaji University (1993) MS(Surgery): Shivaji University (1998)
Residency: KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- 23 Years’ Experience
- Sr. General & Laparoscopic Surgeon in Fortis Hospital, Vashi
- Performed over 100 Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repairs and over 500 Inguinal and Open Ventral hernia Repairs.
- Composite Separation Technique for Large Ventral Hernia: Open/Endoscopic.
- Hand on training in liver resection - Aintree Hospital, NHS, and Liverpool with Mr. Graeme Poston - October - November 2004.
- Clinical Fellow in Liver Transplant Surgery & Minimal Access - Department of Surgery, New York Presbyterian Hospital, USA under Dr. Jean Emond - Jan - Feb 2008.
- Clinical Fellowship & training for 7 months (November 2008 to May 2009) - Royal Free Hospital in HPB & Liver Transplant with Professor Brian Davidson.
- Interactive Training with International Faculty at Shanghai General Hospital on Hernia : 2014.
- Operative Exposure:
- Major Gastrointestinal Open Procedures for various Liver and Pancereatic diseases
- Basic & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries Performed at KEM Hospital & Fortis Hospital, Global Hospitals, Mumbai
- Basic Diagnostic & Therapeutic Upper GI Endoscopies performed under supervision & individually.
- 1st prize in subject of Microbiology at University level
- Runners up in All India Pediatrics Quiz at Pune, 1993
- University Prize for securing 5TH Rank in Final M.B.B.S
- 1st prize and Gold Medal at M.S (Surgery) Exams, June 1998.
- 2nd prize at the Best Paper Session at MASICON 1998
- 24 Hour Care
- Air Ambulance
- Customer Service
- Dietitian Services
- Electronic Health Record
- GP Home Visits
- Health Screening
- Hotel Visits
- International Patient Coordinator
- Language Interpreters
- Medical Records Transfer
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Patient Counseling
- Translation Services
- Video Consultations for Overseas Patients
- International HPB Association
- Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES)
- Aetna Global Benefits
- Allianz Global Assistance/AWP Services (India) Private Limited/Allianz Partner
- ARMS (Asia Rescue & Medical Services)
- ATMS (Asian Travel and Medical Services)
- Bharti Assist Global Private Limited
- Bupa International Health Insurance
- East West Rescue
- Euro-Center Thailand
- Europ Assistance India
- Falck India Private Limited
- Geo Blue/HTH Worldwide
- Global Choice (Generali Global Health)/ CNM Global
- GMC International/Henner International
- HTH_Geo Blue
- International SOS Services (INDIA) Private Limited
- Meera Rescue
- Omniland Assurances
- Paramount Healthcare Management Pvt. Ltd
- Prestige International
- Well be
- Assist Card
- Bupa Arabia
- CIGNA International
- Hepato-Biliary and advanced laparoscopic surgery, Open/Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Associate Professor & Unit Head at KEM Hospital, and Mumbai.
- Clinical Associate at Hindu Sabha & Lilavati Hospital with Dr. Narendra Mehta
- Consultant at BARC Hospital
- Research Clinical fellow & Registrar at KEM Hospital
- Clinical Assistant at Dr R.A Bhalerao at Hinduja Hospital