Dr. Kimberly A Brown
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor
Dr. Kimberly Brown Gastroenterologist and Transplant with clinical interests in liver disease, liver cancer, liver transplantation.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Michigan MI
Residency: University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI
- Dr. Kimberly A Brown currently works with Henry Ford Health System.
- Castle Connelly National Top Doc Award for Clinical Excellence 2015
- AST Mentoring Award 2017
- Recent Developments and Therapeutic Strategies against Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Hepatitis C virus testing for case identification in persons born during 1945-1965: Results from three randomized controlled trials.
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Recipients.
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Candidates.
- Uptake of hepatitis C screening, characteristics of patients tested, and intervention costs in the BEST-C study.
- Implementation of Birth-Cohort Testing for Hepatitis C Virus.
- Hepatitis C virus antibody positivity and predictors among previously undiagnosed adult primary care outpatients: cross-sectional analysis of a multisite retrospective cohort study.
- Hepatitis C virus testing perspectives among primary care physicians in four large primary care settings.
- Liver transplantation for patient with pretransplant undetectable hepatitis C RNA: can eradication of virus guarantee superior outcome? item 24654861
- Beyond survival: how well do transplanted livers work? A preliminary comparison of standard-risk, high-risk, and living donor recipients.
- Peritransplant lymphopenia is a novel prognostic factor in recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation.
- The impact of hepatitis C burden: an evidence-based approach.
- Sicker patients with end-stage liver disease cost more: a quick fix?: an editorial on assessing variation in the costs of care among patients awaiting liver transplantation.
- Mental health affects the quality of life and recovery after liver transplantation.
- Peritransplant absolute lymphocyte count as a predictive factor for advanced recurrence of hepatitis C after liver transplantation.
- Mycophenolate mofetil for the treatment of autoimmune hepatitis in patients refractory or intolerant to conventional therapy.
- Risk for renal cell carcinoma in chronic hepatitis C infection.
- The influence of induction therapy on graft and patient survival in patients with and without hepatitis C after liver transplantation.
- Liver transplantation.
- Impact of aberrant arterial anatomy and location of anastomosis on technical outcomes after liver transplantation.
- Recurrent disease after liver transplantation.
- Successful strategy for reducing biliary complications after liver transplantation.
- The use of hepatitis C viral RNA levels in liver tissue to distinguish rejection from recurrent hepatitis C.
- High levels of hepatitis C virus RNA in native livers correlate with the development of cholestatic hepatitis in liver allografts and a poor outcome.
- Tissue quantification of hepatitis C virus RNA with morphologic correlation in the diagnosis of recurrent hepatitis C virus in human liver transplants.
- Quantitation of hepatitis C virus RNA in liver tissue of allografts: correlation with histologic features and liver function tests.
- Cost-effective management of acute rejection in liver transplant recipients: a managed care perspective.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Hepatology Consultation
- Liver Cancer Surgery
- Liver Disease Consultation
- Liver Disorders
- Liver Transplant
- Viral Hepatitis