Dr. Kimberly A Brown
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Kimberly Brown Gastroenterologist and Transplant with clinical interests in liver disease, liver cancer, liver transplantation.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Michigan MI
Residency: University of Michigan, Internal Medicine, MI
- Dr. Kimberly A Brown currently works with Henry Ford Health System.
- Castle Connelly National Top Doc Award for Clinical Excellence 2015
- AST Mentoring Award 2017
- Recent Developments and Therapeutic Strategies against Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Hepatitis C virus testing for case identification in persons born during 1945-1965: Results from three randomized controlled trials.
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Recipients.
- International Liver Transplantation Society Consensus Statement on Hepatitis C Management in Liver Transplant Candidates.
- Uptake of hepatitis C screening, characteristics of patients tested, and intervention costs in the BEST-C study.
- Implementation of Birth-Cohort Testing for Hepatitis C Virus.
- Hepatitis C virus antibody positivity and predictors among previously undiagnosed adult primary care outpatients: cross-sectional analysis of a multisite retrospective cohort study.
- Hepatitis C virus testing perspectives among primary care physicians in four large primary care settings.
- Liver transplantation for patient with pretransplant undetectable hepatitis C RNA: can eradication of virus guarantee superior outcome? item 24654861
- Beyond survival: how well do transplanted livers work? A preliminary comparison of standard-risk, high-risk, and living donor recipients.
- Peritransplant lymphopenia is a novel prognostic factor in recurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantation.
- The impact of hepatitis C burden: an evidence-based approach.
- Sicker patients with end-stage liver disease cost more: a quick fix?: an editorial on assessing variation in the costs of care among patients awaiting liver transplantation.
- Mental health affects the quality of life and recovery after liver transplantation.
- Peritransplant absolute lymphocyte count as a predictive factor for advanced recurrence of hepatitis C after liver transplantation.
- Mycophenolate mofetil for the treatment of autoimmune hepatitis in patients refractory or intolerant to conventional therapy.
- Risk for renal cell carcinoma in chronic hepatitis C infection.
- The influence of induction therapy on graft and patient survival in patients with and without hepatitis C after liver transplantation.
- Liver transplantation.
- Impact of aberrant arterial anatomy and location of anastomosis on technical outcomes after liver transplantation.
- Recurrent disease after liver transplantation.
- Successful strategy for reducing biliary complications after liver transplantation.
- The use of hepatitis C viral RNA levels in liver tissue to distinguish rejection from recurrent hepatitis C.
- High levels of hepatitis C virus RNA in native livers correlate with the development of cholestatic hepatitis in liver allografts and a poor outcome.
- Tissue quantification of hepatitis C virus RNA with morphologic correlation in the diagnosis of recurrent hepatitis C virus in human liver transplants.
- Quantitation of hepatitis C virus RNA in liver tissue of allografts: correlation with histologic features and liver function tests.
- Cost-effective management of acute rejection in liver transplant recipients: a managed care perspective.
- Autoimmune Disease
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Hepatology Consultation
- Liver Cancer Surgery
- Liver Disease Consultation
- Liver Disorders
- Liver Transplant
- Viral Hepatitis
- Intestinal/Multivisceral Transplant
- Liver Transplant