Dr. Lalitha Shekhar
Address: CH Baktawar Singh Road, Sector 38, Gurgaon, Haryana, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Lalitha Sekhar is the Director of the Internal Medicine and Geriatrics department of Medanta. She has a rich professional experience of 39 years in her field. She completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1973 and MD – Medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1978. Her area are of interest lies in treatment of Infectious diseases and Auto immune diseases. She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) and Delhi Medical Council. Specialized service provided by her is Geriatric Medicine.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi 1973
Residency: MD - Medicine Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1978
- Expertise in Chronic medical problems and Multi-system problems.
- On the panel of Vigilare, a body for supervision of adverse drug reactions.
- Actively involved in the teaching of DNB students.
- Journal of Association of Physicians of India. Role of Dietary Fibre in Lipid Profile of Indian Diabetics.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Delhi Medical Council.