Dr. Michael G Simoff
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Michael G Simoff-Interventional Pulmonologist with clinical interests in bronchoscopy, lung cancer, critical care medicine, complex airway diseases, pleural disease, new technology for the diagnosis and treatment of lung disease.View Contact Details
Degree: Wayne State University MI
Residency: St Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, Internal Medicine, MI
- Dr. Michael G Simoff currently works with Henry Ford Health System
- Correlation of normal lung density changes with dose after stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for early stage lung cancer.
- Evaluating Lung Cancer Screening Across Diverse Healthcare Systems: A Process Model from the Lung PROSPR Consortium.
- Accuracy of a Robotic Endoscopic System in Cadaver Models with Simulated Tumor Targets: ACCESS Study.
- A Prediction Model to Help with Oncologic Mediastinal Evaluation for Radiation: HOMER.
- Tracheal tumors.
- Quantitative Imaging Markers of Lung Function in a Smoking Population Distinguish COPD Subgroups with Differential Lung Cancer Risk.
- Rigid Bronchoscopy.
- Rigid bronchoscopy in mainland China: present state and perspectives.
- Risk factors for pleural effusion recurrence in patients with malignancy.
- Synchronic Diagnosis of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Lung Adenocarcinoma via EBUS-guided TBNA.
- Molecular Testing Guideline for the Selection of Patients With Lung Cancer for Treatment With Targeted Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: American Society of Clinical Oncology Endorsement of the College of American Pathologists/International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer/Association for Molecular Pathology Clinical Practice Guideline Update.
- Monitoring Lung Cancer Screening Use and Outcomes at Four Cancer Research Network Sites.
- Posterior Tracheal Laceration Treated with a Stent.
- Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship Accreditation Standards: Executive Summary of the Multisociety Interventional Pulmonology Fellowship Accreditation Committee.
- A Prediction Model to Help with the Assessment of Adenopathy in Lung Cancer: HAL.
- Lung cancer screening: detected nodules, what next?
- Removal of Self-Expanding Metallic Stents.
- Drug Eluting Stents for Malignant Airway Obstruction: A Critical Review of the Literature.
- Novel Multidisciplinary Management of a Retropharyngeal Hematoma With Pulmonary Stenting.
- Diagnostic Yield and Complications of Bronchoscopy for Peripheral Lung Lesions. Results of the AQuIRE Registry.
- Learning to Look Through the Bronchoscope.
- Characteristics of a novel treatment system for linear accelerator-based stereotactic radiosurgery.
- Complications Following Therapeutic Bronchoscopy for Malignant Central Airway Obstruction: Results of the AQuIRE Registry.
- Therapeutic bronchoscopy for malignant central airway obstruction: success rates and impact on dyspnea and quality of life.
- Cone Beam Computertomography (CBCT) in Interventional Chest Medicine - High Feasibility for Endobronchial Realtime Navigation.
- Radiation Exposure of Patients by Cone Beam CT during Endobronchial Navigation - A Phantom Study.
- Application of flexible bronchoscopy in inhalation lung injury.
- Bronchial thermoplasty.
- Bronchial thermoplasty: Long-term safety and effectiveness in patients with severe persistent asthma.
- Bronchoscopic lung volume reduction.
- Intratumoral chemotherapy for lung cancer: re-challenge current targeted therapies.
- Necrotizing sarcoid granulomatosis with hemoptysis: a case report and literature review.
- Symptom management in patients with lung cancer: Diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.
- Endometriosis of the lung: report of a case and literature review.
- Randomized phase II trial of sulindac for lung cancer chemoprevention.
- Endobronchial actinomycosis after airway stenting.
- Diagnostic yield of endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration: results of the AQuIRE Bronchoscopy Registry.
- Lobular capillary hemangioma of the trachea: the second case.
- A multicenter, prospective, advanced diagnostic bronchoscopy outcomes registry.
- Endobronchial cryptococcosis: a rare cause of lung collapse.
- Effectiveness and safety of bronchial thermoplasty in the treatment of severe asthma: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, sham-controlled clinical trial.
- The emperor wears no clothes.
- Medical pneumonectomy: interventional bronchoscopic and endovascular management of massive hemoptysis due to pulmonary artery pseudoaneurysm, a consequence of endobronchial brachytherapy.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound-guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration in the Diagnosis of Metastatic Thyroid Cancer.
- Prospective risk-adjusted morbidity and mortality outcome analysis after therapeutic bronchoscopic procedures: results of a multi-institutional outcomes database.
- Lung carcinoma symptoms--an independent predictor of survival and an important mediator of African-American disparity in survival.
- In lung cancer patients, age, race-ethnicity, gender and smoking predict adverse comorbidity, which in turn predicts treatment and survival.
- A multicenter study comparing autofluorescence bronchoscopy to white light bronchoscopy using a non-laser light stimulation system.
- Smoking and lung cancer survival: the role of comorbidity and treatment.
- Lung cancer. Palliative care.
- Impact of comorbidity on lung cancer survival.