Dr. Mohammed Harriss
Address: Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Mohammed is a Specialist in Pulmonary Disease with more than 20 years of Post Graduate experience in the field of Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine, across India and the UAE. He believes that each patient comes to his clinic is unique and need an individual treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcome. Prior to joining Dubai London Clinic, he rendered his service at prestigious institutions like Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS), Rashid Hospital Dubai, Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah and Al Zahra Medical Centre Dubai
Dr. Harriss has experience in the treatment of Pulmonary disorders including smoking induced Pulmonary diseases and Pulmonary infections. His current focus is treatment of severe Asthma and sleep related breathing disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnoea. He is a member of European Respiratory Society, European Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Emirates Thoracic Society and American Thoracic Society. He is also a life member of Kerala Academy of Pulmonology and Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS MD DTCD DNB MRCP UK EDIC MSc-Sleep Medicine Oxford
Residency: Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences (MIMS)
- Dr. Mohammed is a Specialist in Pulmonary Disease with more than 20 years of Post Graduate experience in the field of Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine, across India and the UAE.
- Diplomate of National Board Respiratory Diseases
- Member of Royal College of Physicians
- Kerala Academy of Pulmonology
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.