Dr. Mykola Gryshchenko
Address: 25 Blagovishchenska str., Kharkiv, Kharkivska Oblast, 61052, Ukraine
About the Doctor
M.D., Full Professor Mykola Gryshchenko is CEO of Gryshchenko Clinic-IVF. Professor Gryshchenko is a well-known and highly-reputed specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, in assisted reproduction not only in Ukraine, but also abroad.
M. Gryshchenko Nikolay devotes his research and practical activity to reproductive health issues. This choice is due to the desire to continue the work of four generations of obstetrician-gynecologists of the Grishchenko medical dynasty, the case of the outstanding scientist Valentyn Gryshchenko.
He graduated from Kharkiv State Medical Institute in 1998, specialty “Medicine”. From 2000 to 2002 he completed his postgraduate course at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology № 1, Kharkiv State Medical University.While studying at Kharkov State Medical University, M. Gryshchenko was actively engaged in research activities, and while studying in graduate school since 2000 until 2002, he served as chairman of the Council of Young Scientists of KSMU.
In 2003 he defended his PhD thesis on the topic “The content of biologically active substances in the follicular fluid and their influence on the processes of fertilization of the oocyte and embryo development in vitro in case of infertility, specialty – “Obstetrics and Gynecology”. In 2004 he was awarded Associate Professor title.
In 2011 he defended his doctoral research thesis n the topic “Pathogenetic basics for improvement of assisted reproductive technologies for women who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs”, specialty – “Obstetrics and Gynecology”. In 2012, he was awarded the title of Professor.
M.D., Professor Mykola Gryshchenko pursues an active teaching career, shares his invaluable experience and knowledge with medical students. He delivers lectures on obstetrics and gynecology, provides practical, laboratory training and delivers seminars on obstetrics and gynecology, conducts clinical reviews of patients with gynecological diseases and reproductive dysfunction.
Mykola Gryshchenko is the author of more than 140 scientific publications, including 6 patents and 2 innovations, as well as 4 text-books and 1 monograph. Today the field of his research and professional interests is the study of the reproductive function of women and solution of infertility issues with the help assisted reproductive technologies.View Contact Details
Degree: M.D. Professor - Kharkiv National Medical University
Residency: Kharkiv National Medical University
- 2011 - currently Gryshchenko Clinic – IVF (GC-IVF), CEO
- 2016 - currently Medical Faculty, Karazin Kharkiv National University, Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- 2012 - 2016 Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 1, Kharkiv State Medical University, Kharkiv State Medical University, Professor
- 2004 - 2012 Department of Obstetrics and GynecologyNo. 1, Kharkiv State Medical University, Kharkiv State Medical University, Assistant Professor
- 2003 - 2010 Center for Human Reproduction "Implant", the Medical Director
- 2002 - 2004 Department of Obstetrics and GynecologyNo. 1, Kharkiv State Medical University, Kharkiv State Medical University, Assistant
- “The content of biologically active substances in the follicular fluid and their influence on the processes of fertilization of the oocyte and embryo development in vitro in case of infertility, specialty – “Obstetrics and Gynecology”. In 2004 he was awarded Associate Professor title.
- “Pathogenetic basics for improvement of assisted reproductive technologies for women who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs”, specialty – “Obstetrics and Gynecology”. In 2012, he was awarded the title of Professor.
- Author of 140 scientific publications.
- Member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
- Member of the American Association of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Presidium Member and Head of the Scientific Committee of the Ukrainian Association of Reproductive Medicine (UARM)
- Member of the Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Ukraine (AOGU)
- Representative from Ukraine in the IVF Monitoring (EIM) Consortium of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE)
Information about international practice (certificates, accreditations, etc.) in the reverse chronological order.
- November 22-23 2018 - 360° in ART, Madrid, Spain
- September 21, 2018 - Improving Success in ART: how to define it and key strategies to get the best outcomes, Kiev, Ukraine, made a report on “The importance of oocyte numbers for cumulative pregnancy rate”
- July 1-4, 2018 - 34th Annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- May 18-19, 2018 – made a report on “Inflammatory diseases of pelvic organs is a problem of up-to-date reproductive medicine”
- May 16th, 2018 - Roundtable discussion “Luteal phase support of the stimulation cycle: yesterday, today, tomorrow”, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- April 18-22, 2018 - Novel strategies to predict and optimize outcomes in ART, Lisbon, Portugal
- April 6-7, 2018 – I Regional Conference of the Kazakhstan Association for reproductive medicine, Shymkent, Kazakhstan
- February 23-25, 2017 - The Best of ASRM and ESHRE, Paris, France
- September 29, 2017 – Symposium “ Key factors of success in ART”, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- September 22-23, 2017 – Symposium “Shaping the future of art: endometrium and beyond”, Madrid, Spain
- August 26th, 2017 – Annual conference of the Latvian Human Reproduction Society, Latvia
- July 2-5, 2017 – 33rd Annual meeting of the European Society of Human reproduction and Embryology, Geneva, Switzerland
- June 6-9, 2017 - UZ Brussel Fertility clinic CRG, Brussels, Belgium
- March 15-18, 2017 - 17 World Congress of the Academy of Human Reproduction, Rome, Italy
- October 15-19, 2016 – “ASRM 2016. Scaling New Heights in Reproductive Medicine”, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- September 23rd, 2016 - International scientific and practical conference “Innovational technologies in reproductive medicine”, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- July 3-6, 2016 - 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, Helsinki, Finland
- November 15, 2014 – “ART: you must look at facts because they look at you”, ESHRE Campus Symposium organised by the EIM and PGD Consortia and the SIGs Socio-cultural aspects of (in)fertility, Ethics and Law and Safety and Quality in ART, Leuven, Belgium
- November 7-8, 2014 – VI International Congress of the Kazakhstan Association of Reproductive Medicine “Advanced approaches in infertility treatment. ART: today and tomorrow.”, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- November 15, 2014 – International scientific and practical conference “Possible complications in ART programmes: opinion of the fertility specialist and anesthesiologist-resuscitator”, Astana, Kazakhstan
- June 29th – July 2nd, 2014 - 30th Annual Meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, Munich, Germany
- February 27th – March 1st, 2014 - The Best of ASRM and ESHRE, Cortina, Italy