Dr. Nuno Sarmento
Address: Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Nuno Sarmento is an experienced General Dentist from Portugal with 15 years of practice, international education and certified training. His theoretical knowledge is supported with international experience in overseas dental clinics in Spain and Dubai. After earning degree in dentistry, held in the Health Sciences Institute, he had his practice at the School of Stomatology, University of Oviedo; he was also assistant at the University Central Hospital of Asturias. He attended a great number of seminars and conferences in Portugal and Dubai, where he started working in 2014. He performs all the standard dentistry procedures; however he is highly focused on oral rehabilitation. His main goal is to provide patients with differentiated and innovative dental treatments including high technology, top quality materials and utmost comfort.View Contact Details
Degree: Health Sciences Institute
Residency: School of Stomatology, University of Oviedo
- Legal Medicine Graduate, Institute of Legal Medicine, Porto, Portugal.
- Course Sedation with Nitrous Oxide, Clinic Dr. Rowney Furfuro, Leiria, Portugal.
- Graduate Oral Rehabilitation with osseointegrated implants at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Portugal.
- Training Program Requirement for the American Heart Association (AHA) 2015 Guidelines, Basic Life Support (BLS), course for healthcare providers, International Health & Safety Training Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 8th Dental – Facial Cosmetic Int’l Conference, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai UAE.
- 11ª Edition CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference, Dubai.
- Modern concepts in biomechanical cleaning and shaping of the root canal system” GDP Lecture Series. Organized By: Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- “Aesthetic Dentistry 2015” organized by European Dental Education Center.
- “7th Dental Facial Cosmetic International Conference”, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai, UA.E
- Participated in “Less Grafts – More Implant Treatment” at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center. Dubai, UAE. Organized by: European Dental Education Centre.
- Bicon Short Implant Seminar at “Atlantis – The Palm Dubai”, UAE.
- “An essential update in Pediatric Dentistry – management of tears, trauma and the unexpected Talon Cusp!” organized by: European Dental Education Center.
- Participated in the IV hospital dental congress held in the premises of northern core of the Portuguese league against cancer, Porto, Portugal.
- Oral B seminar for health professionals, Porto, Portugal.
- Participated as a congressman in the III Congress of Dental Medicine and Hospital II Luso-Brazilian Congress of Dental Medicine Hospital, Portuguese League Against Cancer, Porto, Portugal.
- Participated in the XXI Congress of the Order of Dentists, Matosinhos, Portugal.
- Training “Implant Treatment Options in Atrophic Maxilla”, Porto, Portugal.
- 1st International Course of Aesthetic Dentistry Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Portugal.
- Implant Prosthodontics – Prof. Eduardo Myashita (Continuing education) Faculty of Medicine, University of Porto, Portugal.
- XII Days of Dental Sciences North ISCS – Norte Cespu Culture and Congress Center – Order of Doctors in North Port.
- Seminar on “Accident Prevention and Safety Promotion”, held in the auditorium of the Portuguese Oporto Delegation of the National Institute of Forensic Medicine.
- Annual Congress of the Portuguese Society of Stomatology and Dental Medicine, Cupertino.
- XIV Seminar of Dental Medicine of Porto, at the Faculty of Dentistry of Porto, Portugal.
- XI Jornadas Dental Sciences in the North – North ISCS, held in Gandra.
- 4th Meeting of the Portuguese Society of Oral Surgery, held in Cupertino Miranda Foundation, Portugal.
- Portuguese Society of Stomatology and Dental Medicine – “Risk patients in dentistry – Medical emergencies in the dental office”.