Dr. Rachael Khong Kit-Tsan
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Rachael Khong is a London-trained Clinical Oncologist and has been the Resident Clinical Oncologist at Gleneagles since 2013. She continued her training in General Internal Medicine as Senior House Officer in teaching and district general hospitals in London and Sheffield, United Kingdom between 2000 and 2004.
She obtained her postgraduate degree in General Internal Medicine, MRCP from the Royal College of Physicians London in 2004. After which, she gained entry into Specialist Training in Clinical Oncology in London.
She obtained her fellowship in Clinical Oncology, FRCR from the Royal College of Radiologists London in 2008. She was awarded the Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCT) by the Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board, United Kingdom in 2009 and gained entry into the Specialist Register in the United Kingdom General Medical Council in 2009.View Contact Details
Degree: MB ChB (Hons) University of Leeds United Kingdom (MRCP) Royal College of Physicians 2004
Residency: Royal College of Radiologists London
- She qualified in Medicine with Honours from Leeds University, United Kingdom in 1999.
- She gained full registration with the General Medical Council UK after her housemanship in 2000.
- She worked as a Specialist Registrar at University College London Hospital, Royal Free Hospital London, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre London and North Middlesex University Hospital London.
- Best Poster Award by British Neuro-Oncology Society in June 2006 Adherence to the 31 day standard improves outcome in Glioblastoma Multiform. R.Khong, C.Hui & E.Wilson
- Benign Breast Lumps
- Brain Cancer Treatment
- Brain Tumors
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Breast Surgery
- Cancer/Oncology Consultation
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT)
- Kidney Cancer Treatment
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Treatment
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Malaysian Oncological Society (MOS)