Dr. Rajiv Lochan
Address: Manipal Hospitals 98, HAL Old Airport Rd, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Rajiv Lochan is the Lead Consultant - HPB and Liver transplantation Surgery at Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road - Bengaluru.
Field of Expertise:
- Liver transplantation
- Management of pancreatic cancer
- Hepato-cellular cancer and other forms of malignancy involving the liver and bile ducts
- Surgery of retroperitoneal sarcomas
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Pancreas cancer (risk factors, early diagnosis, and management)
- Treatment of HCC
- Modulation of liver reperfusion injury following its transplantation
- Pediatric liver transplantation
- Increasing donor safety in LDLT
- Can eating junk food cause liver cancer or fatty liver? Here's what doctors say - Dr. Rajiv Lochan, Lead Consultant – Liver Transplantation & Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Manipal Hospitals, Old Airport.
- The spirit of collaboration is the key to good outcomes in complex liver transplantation - Dr. Rajiv Lochan, Lead Consultant – Liver Transplantation & Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Manipal Hospitals.
- Healthy lifestyle, exercise beats liver disease - Dr. Rajiv Lochan J, Lead Consultant - HPB and Liver Transplantation Surgery, Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road. Click Here
- Do you have fatty liver? Know how this disease may result in insulin resistance - Dr. Rajiv Lochan J, Lead Consultant - HPB and Liver Transplantation Surgery, Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road.
- Liver transplantation in India - Dr. Rajiv Lochan J, Lead Consultant - HPB and Liver Transplantation Surgery, Manipal Hospital Old Airport Road.
- Dr. Rajiv Lochan on The body gives these signs when there is liver cirrhosis, know how to identify it | Onlymyhealth (Hindi).
- Dr. Nagendra Kumar VR on Severe Covid infection leads to surge in hepatitis cases | The New Indian Express | World Hepatitis Day.
- Dr. Rajiv Lochan J on People should not be afraid of hepatitis, it is necessary to be careful | Vijayavani | World Hepatitis Day.
- Dr. Rajiv Lochan, Dr. MC Uthappa, Dr. Amit Rauthan on Unseen Burden of Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC): Current treatment options | Voice of Healthcare.
- Dr. Rajiv Lochan on Paediatric deceased organ donation aspects unique to India and some solutions | BW Healthcare World.
- Cancer/Oncology Consultation
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC)
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Retroperitoneal Sarcomas
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (Intercollegiate)
- Member, International Liver Transplantation Society
- Founder member, Liver Transplant society of India