Dr. Saiful B Kassim
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Saiful Kassim graduated with honours in multiple specialties in Medicine from National University of Ireland Galway in 1997 and completed his specialist training in Endocrinology & Diabetes at the Regional Centre of Excellence in Belfast, United Kingdom (UK) in 2008. He obtained dual accreditation with certificate of completion of training (CCT) in Endocrinology & Diabetes and General Internal Medicine from the Royal College of Physicians (UK). He obtained his membership of Royal College of Physicians (Edinburgh) in 2002.
He became the Royal College of Physicians (UK) College Tutor as well as Undergraduate and Postgraduate Lead for the NHS Trust. He was actively involved in the MRCP (UK) examinations as well as undergraduate medical examinations in Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
He was awarded the Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians of both London and Edinburgh Colleges in recognition of his work above. His medical expertise encompasses resistant hypertension, adrenal disease, pituitary disease, thyroid disorders as well as male andropause and testosterone replacement, PCOS, early stages of Diabetes of impaired glucose tolerance. He has a special interest in dynamic testing of pituitary and adrenal function, type 2 Diabetes, insulin resistance and Obesity.View Contact Details
Degree: Medicine from National University of Ireland Galway in 1997
Residency: Belfast, United Kingdom (UK)
- He became a Consultant in Endocrinology & Diabetes in 2008 and has over 20 years working experience in the UK.
- Dr Saiful is an accredited specialist in both Malaysia and UK.
- He was the head of Department of Diabetes & Endocrinology in Causeway Hospital and Clinical Lead for the Northern Health and Social Care Trust for Diabetes Foot Disease.
- He was a senior Clinical Lecturer in Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
- He became the Royal College of Physicians (UK) College Tutor as well as Undergraduate and Postgraduate Lead for the NHS Trust.
- He was awarded the Fellowship of Royal College of Physicians of both London and Edinburgh Colleges.
- Acromegaly Treatment
- Adrenal Treatment
- Adrenalectomy (Adrenal Surgery)
- Diabetes Consultation
- Diabetes Insipidus
- Endocrinology Consultation
- Endocrinology Testing
- Growth Hormone Treatment
- Insulin Management
- Obesity Consultation
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Pituitary Tumors Treatment
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Thyroid Cancer Treatment
- Thyroid Checkup
- Thyroid Disorders