Dr. Sanja Mulabegovic
Address: Jumeirah Beach Road, Umm Suqeim 2, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Sanja is a Specialist Paediatrician with over 20 years of experience in her field. She brings a wealth of experience and international certifications to the Dubai London Clinic team.
A graduate from the Novi Sad Medical University, her postgraduate qualifications from reputed European institutions include: the Diploma in Child Health from The Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow, MRCPCH from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of United Kingdom, and a Master’s degree in Paediatric Infectious Diseases from University of Oxford. Dr. Sanja published her doctor’s dissertation on the Prevention of Invasive Pneumococcal Diseases and Herpes Zoster Virus Infections, as part of her postgraduate studies at Oxford University.
Over the two decades of practicing at major Paediatric Hospitals, Outpatient Specialist Clinics, Intensive Care Units and Emergency Departments, she has been treating various acute and chronic medical conditions, thus was involved in the training of new doctors. She was also part of the Accident and Emergency team at Al Wasl Hospital, where she received the Employee of the Year Award in 2006.
During her tenure at Al Wasl Hospital Dr. Sanja practiced at the Bronchial Asthma Clinic and gained valuable experience in treating a broad range of respiratory conditions like Asthma, Eczema and Allergies.
Apart from her main interest being general Paediatric she is sub-specialised in Infectious Diseases and is experienced in Paediatric Dermatology.View Contact Details
Degree: Novi Sad Medical University
Residency: MRCPCH- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of the UK
- Dr. Sanja is a Specialist Paediatrician with over 20 years of experience in her field. She brings a wealth of experience and international certifications to the Dubai London Clinic team.
- She also has aMaster’s Degree in Paediatric Infectious Diseases from the University of Oxford - UK
- Employee of the Year Award in 2006 at Al Wasl Hospital.
- Allergy and Immunology
- Bronchial Asthma
- Dermatitis (Eczema) Treatment
- Pediatrics Consultation
- European Society of Paediatric Infectious Diseases
- General Medical Council in the United Kingdom