Dr. Sherif El Shahawy
Address: Airport Road, Garhoud, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Sherif El Shahawy has vast working experience as a Gastroenterologist Hepatologist specialized in Therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy with more than 18 years of experience in Egypt and KSA. Dr. Sherif provides comprehensive resources for the diagnosis and therapy of diseases of the digestive tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine and colon), pancreas and liver.
- Treatment of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and GIT endoscopy. Also, follow up of patients pre and post liver transplant
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Upper and Lower GIT endoscopy (Biopsies, Variceal band ligation, Hemostatic Clipping, APC and Polypectomy with EMR
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Ultrasound guided Abdominal paracentesis for patients with ascites.
- Diagnosis and treatment of viral hepatitis B and C.
- Diagnosis and treatment of difficult chronic cases of Celiac disease, Crohn`s disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Insertion of a feeding percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tube for patients unable to feed orally
Degree: Kasr El Aini Faculty of Medicine Cairo University Egypt
Residency: Ahmad Maher Teaching Hospital, Cairo, Egypt
- Dr. Sherif El Shahawy has vast working experience as a Gastroenterologist Hepatologist specialized in Therapeutic and diagnostic endoscopy with more than 18 years of experience in Egypt and KSA.
- Argon Plasma Coagulation
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Tract Biopsy
- Hepatitis B Treatment
- Hepatitis C Treatment
- Hepatology Consultation
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver Transplant
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Upper GI Series
- Variceal Band Ligation
- Viral Hepatitis