Dr. Shivendra Singh
Address: Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector – 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Shivendra Singh is a leading expert in GI Oncosurgery and Liver Transplant Services in Delhi. He has special interest in management of liver & pancreatic tumors, radical surgery for gallbladder cancer, laparoscopic surgery for GI malignancies and liver transplantations.
He is having more than 28 years experience in Department of GI Oncology. He is an active member of various international liver societies and reputed faculty speaker.
Dr Shivendra has more than 100 publications to his credit and has made more than 150 presentations in national and international conferences.
His areas of expertise are Gastro-intestinal Oncosurgery, Liver Transplantation, Gastrointestinal Surgery and HepatoBiliary Surgery.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS, King George's Medical College , Lucknow, India
Residency: King George's Medical College , Lucknow, India
- Sep 2011 - Till Now - Senior Consultant & Chief, GI Onco-surgery & Liver Transplantation - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi, India
- 2010 - 2011 - Associate Professor HPB Services & Liver Transplantation - Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India
- 2007 - 2010 - Assistant Professor HPB Services & Liver Transplantation - Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India
- 2005 - 2007 - Assistant Professor HPB Surgery & Liver Transplantation - Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, New Delhi, India
- 2001 - 2004 - Senior Resident Gastrointestinal Surgery - GB Pant Hospital, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- 1999 - 2001 - Senior Resident Surgical Gastroenterology - Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow , India
- 1999 Jan - 1999 April - Senior Resident Surgical Oncology - Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi, India
- French Government Scholarship Award - University of Paris,
- "Soudavar Memorial Fellowship" Award - Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Travelling Fellowship Award - 2nd International Society of Gastrointestinal Oncology Conference - Washington
- Inferior pancreaticoduodenal artery pseudoaneurysm in chronic pancreatitis.
- Non-familial juvenile polyposis with histological evidence of adenomatous transformation
- Skeletal metastasis in gall bladder cancer.
- Biliary obstruction in gall bladder cancer is not sine qua non of inoperability.
- Pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma associated with pancreatic ductal intraepithelial neoplasia: report of a case.
- Management of patients of post cholecystectomy benign biliary stricture complicated by portal hypertension.
- Palliative surgical bypass for unresectable periampullary malignancy.
- Significance of splenic vein thrombosis in chronic pancreatitis.
- Gallbladder Cancer: The Role of Laparoscopy and Radical Resection
- Choledochal cyst with large stone cast and portal hypertension.
- Cholelithiasis in gallbladder cancer: Coincidence, cofactor, or cause.
- Portal biliopathy: a study of 39 surgically treated patients.
- Hepatic Hydatid: PAIR, Drain or Resect?
- Management of hypersplenism in non-cirrhotic portal hypertension: a surgical series.
- All cholecystectomy specimens must be sent for histopathology to detect inapparent gallbladder cancer.
- p53 and beta-catenin expression in gallbladder tissues and correlation with tumor progression in gallbladder cancer.
- Analysis of Notch and TGF-Î² Signaling Expression in Different Stages of Disease Progression During Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
- Endosonographic evaluation of pancreatic cystic lesion.
- The Initial Indian Experience with Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC in the Treatment of Peritoneal Metastases.
- Effective Downsizing of a Gastroesophageal GIST Using Neoadjuvant.
- Lifestyle and Sporadic Colorectal Cancer in India.
- Primary GIST of the liver masquerading as primary intra-abdominal tumor: a rare extra-gastrointestinal stromal tumor (EGIST) of the liver.
- Cancer/Oncology Consultation
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer Treatment
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Liver Transplant
- Surgical Oncology
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology (S-152)
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
- International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association - Indian Chapter- (471)
- International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists & Oncologists