Dr. Swapnil Sharma
Address: Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mini, Seashore Rd, Juhu Nagar, Sector 10A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703, India
About the Doctor
Dr. Swapnil Sharma is a Consultant, HPB And Liver Transplant with over 8 years of experience.
Dr. Swapnil has graduated and done his Masters in General Surgery (MS) from Pt JNM Government Medical College, Raipur (CG). Subsequently he has worked as a Senior Resident in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi and GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi before joining the DNB super-specialty training program in GI Surgery at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai where he trained under renowned gastroenterologist Dr. P. J. Haldar. After completing his training, Dr. Swapnil has workeat various Hospitals like Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, Global Hospital, Mumbai and Apollo Hospital, Navi Mumbai as Liver Transplant & HPB Surgeon.
Dr. Swapnil has been involved in ABO incompatible liver transplant, youngest liver transplant in western India (liver transplant of four month old patient with biliary atresia), liver transplant in situs inversus patient and liver transplant in Abernethy malformation patient. Besides Liver Transplantation, he performs complex gastrointestinal surgeries like multivisceral resection, hepatobiliary & pancreatic surgery and Liver Resections.
His areas of interest are Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Hepatobiliary Surgery and Complex Luminal Gastrointestinal Surgery.View Contact Details
Degree: DNB - Surgical Gastroenterology - Mumbai 2014
Residency: Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai
- 2010 - 2011 Senior Resident at AIIMS.
- 2011 - 2012 Senior Resident, GI Surgery at GB Pant, Indraprastha New Delhi.
- 2012 - 2015 Senior Resident, GI Surgery at Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai.
- 2015 - 2015 Assistant Professor at D Y Patil Medical College, Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
- 2015 - 2017 Associate Consultant at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Gastric Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: A Case Report of a Rare Entitypublication date Feb 2015 publication description Canadian Research & Development Center of Sciences and Cultures.
- 24 Hour Care
- Air Ambulance
- Customer Service
- Dietitian Services
- Electronic Health Record
- GP Home Visits
- Health Screening
- Hotel Visits
- International Patient Coordinator
- Language Interpreters
- Medical Records Transfer
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Patient Counseling
- Translation Services
- Video Consultations for Overseas Patients
- International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS)
- Liver Transplant Society of India (LTSI)
- Aetna Global Benefits
- Allianz Global Assistance/AWP Services (India) Private Limited/Allianz Partner
- ARMS (Asia Rescue & Medical Services)
- ATMS (Asian Travel and Medical Services)
- Bharti Assist Global Private Limited
- Bupa International Health Insurance
- East West Rescue
- Euro-Center Thailand
- Europ Assistance India
- Falck India Private Limited
- Geo Blue/HTH Worldwide
- Global Choice (Generali Global Health)/ CNM Global
- GMC International/Henner International
- HTH_Geo Blue
- International SOS Services (INDIA) Private Limited
- Meera Rescue
- Omniland Assurances
- Paramount Healthcare Management Pvt. Ltd
- Prestige International
- Well be
- Assist Card
- Bupa Arabia
- CIGNA International