Dr. Uma Dangi
Address: Fortis Hiranandani Hospital, Mini, Seashore Rd, Sector 10, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400703, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Uma Dangi is the Senior Consultant Medical Oncology at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi. She has a wide experience of 10 years.
Dr. Uma Dangi is a Medical Oncologist Trained in India, She did MBBS from Grant Medical College and DNB Medicine from Cooper hospital. She went on to complete her Medical oncology training from P.D Hinduja National Hospital.
She then joined as faculty at Tata Memorial Hospital where she additionally worked in bone marrow transplant unit.
Attended the Australia and Asia Pacific Clinical Oncology and Research (ACORD) Workshop Help in September 2012. Presented and refined the project - "Efficacy and safety of SMILE chemotherapy for newly diagnosed advanced stage and relapsed Peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTCL) - a multicenter phase II Study" at the same.
Her areas of interest are:
- Breast Cancer
- Gynecological cancer
- Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary cancers
- Hematological Malignancies and Bone marrow transplant.
Degree: DNB (Medicine) DNB (Medical Oncology) MBBS From Grand Medical College
Residency: P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre.
- Dr. Uma Dangi is the Senior Consultant Medical Oncology at Fortis Hiranandani Hospital Vashi.
- Worked as faculty at Tata Memorial Hospital
- Has a wide experience of 10 years
- Written several chapters on various topics in Medical Oncology
- Presented and published research papers in national conferences and journals.
- Has been part of organizing various local and national conferences.
- She joined as faculty at Tata Memorial Hospital where She additionally worked in bone marrow transplant unit.
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Cancer/Oncology Consultation
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gynecological Cancer
- Lung Cancer Treatment
- Lymphoma Treatment
- Medical Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma Treatment
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes Treatment
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
- Treatment of Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors
- Aetna Global Benefits
- Allianz Global Assistance/AWP Services (India) Private Limited/Allianz Partner
- Allianz International
- ARMS (Asia Rescue & Medical Services)
- ATMS (Asian Travel and Medical Services)
- Bharti Assist Global Private Limited
- Bupa International Health Insurance
- East West Rescue
- Euro-Center Thailand
- Europ Assistance India
- Falck India Private Limited
- Geo Blue/HTH Worldwide
- Global Choice (Generali Global Health)/ CNM Global
- GMC International/Henner International
- HTH_Geo Blue
- International SOS Services (INDIA) Private Limited
- Meera Rescue
- Met Life
- Omniland Assurances
- Paramount Healthcare Management Pvt. Ltd
- Prestige International
- Well be
- Assist Card
- Bupa Arabia
- CIGNA International