Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Edris Wedi
Address: Starkenburgring 66, Offenbach, Hessen, Germany
About the Doctor / Professional
PD Dr. med. Edris Wedi is the Chief Physician and Specialist in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology with DGVS certificate in oncological gastroenterology.
After studying medicine at the Georg-August University in Göttingen, Dr. Wedi worked at the St. Bernwards Clinic Hildesheim and then went to the Strasbourg University Clinic in France as a senior physician, where he also completed his specialist training in internal medicine in 2014. Most recently, he was a senior physician at the Göttingen University Hospital with a focus on interventional endoscopy in the Department of Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Oncology.
View Contact Details
Degree: Georg-August University in Göttingen
Residency: Strasbourg University Clinic - France
- Since 2020 - Head of Department, Sana Hospital Offenbach
- 2016-2020 - Senior Physician, Universitätsklinikum Göttingen
- 2013-2016 - Senior Physician, University Clinic Strasbourg, France
- 2009-2012 - Assisting Physician, St. Bernwards Klinikum Hildesheim
- Advisory Board, Endoscopy Section, German Society of Gastroenterology and Digestive and Metabolic Disorders (DGVS)
- Co-opted Advisory Board, DGE-BV
- Advisory Board, North German Society of Gastroenterology (NDGG)