Priv.-Doz. Dr. med Edris Wedi
Address: Starkenburgring 66, Offenbach, Hessen, Germany
About the Doctor
PD Dr. med. Edris Wedi is the Chief Physician and Specialist in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology with DGVS certificate in oncological gastroenterology.
After studying medicine at the Georg-August University in Göttingen, Dr. Wedi worked at the St. Bernwards Clinic Hildesheim and then went to the Strasbourg University Clinic in France as a senior physician, where he also completed his specialist training in internal medicine in 2014. Most recently, he was a senior physician at the Göttingen University Hospital with a focus on interventional endoscopy in the Department of Gastroenterology and Gastrointestinal Oncology.
View Contact Details
Degree: Georg-August University in Göttingen
Residency: Strasbourg University Clinic - France
- Since 2020 - Head of Department, Sana Hospital Offenbach
- 2016-2020 - Senior Physician, Universitätsklinikum Göttingen
- 2013-2016 - Senior Physician, University Clinic Strasbourg, France
- 2009-2012 - Assisting Physician, St. Bernwards Klinikum Hildesheim
- Advisory Board, Endoscopy Section, German Society of Gastroenterology and Digestive and Metabolic Disorders (DGVS)
- Co-opted Advisory Board, DGE-BV
- Advisory Board, North German Society of Gastroenterology (NDGG)