5 REASONS WHY HEALTHCARE IN DELHI SHOULD BE ON YOUR MEDICAL TRAVEL MAP
Disclaimer: Please note that Mya Care does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided is not intended to replace the care or advice of a qualified health care professional. Always consult your doctor for all diagnoses, treatments, and cures for any diseases or conditions, as well as before changing your health care regimen.
Updated 3rd October 2021 to include Covid Travel Requirements
This article is continuously updated.
COVID NOTICE: Travel to India has been greatly restricted due to pandemic precautions. See INDIA FOR HEALTHCARE for more information on covid travel restrictions and requirements.
Private healthcare in Delhi, and surrounding regions such as Gurgaon, are some of the best options for those who are looking to travel for their health on a tight budget.
Many expats and tourists alike frequently visit Delhi for cost-effective surgery or specialized treatment from doctors who have trained in top international medical institutions.
Here are 5 more reasons why healthcare in Delhi is a preferable option for many around the globe:
- Healthcare in Delhi (even private healthcare) is incredibly cost-effective, with treatment prices typically averaging about one tenth of what you would pay at a hospital in the West!
- The private sector of healthcare in Delhi boasts a comprehensive suit of medical professionals who have studied abroad. They have a reputation especially in the fields of orthopedics, gynecology, oncology, pediatrics, neurology, cardiology, dentistry, radiology and nutrition.
- In the best private hospitals in Delhi, state-of-the-art equipment can be found. Many foreigners travel there for surgical procedures carried out using cutting-edge technology. This allows for improved accuracy at a reduced price.
- Since medical tourism in Delhi is a booming business, every hospital is well endowed with English speaking staff. In the best private hospitals, there are often personal translators employed to assist those who don’t speak English.
- Delhi is also home to many skilled alternative practitioners, particularly in the fields of Ayurveda and German homeopathy. As a result, it's easier and more affordable to opt for alternative therapies and herbal medications while staying in Dehli for treatment.
For Healthcare in Delhi, please visit Mya Care.
As we enter the new year, countries around the world are preparing to start mass vaccination in an effort to end the COVID-19 pandemic. Multiple vaccine candidates have been approved by different health authorities worldwide, and some countries have already started vaccinating their citizens.
Between the decades of 1910 and 1920, Dr. Ludwig Roemheld studied the phenomenon in which patients suffering from digestive problems and no detectable heart issues would experience cardiac symptoms.
Piriformis syndrome and herniated discs are painful conditions of the back. Both can cause sciatica. Sciatica is a type of pain that affects your lower back and legs. It occurs due to irritated or compressed sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve travels down the back to the legs.