Dr. Abd Aziz Yahya
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Datuk Dr. Abd Aziz Yahya graduated with the MBBS from the University of Malaya in 1982 and became a Specialist Obstetrician and Gynecologist in 1988 after obtaining his qualification from the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists in London. He spent another two and a half years at the St. Mary’s Hospital in London where he undertook further training in Gynecological Oncology.
He is a certified Robotic Surgeon, having gone through the required training and proctorship in Singapore and South Korea. He did his first Robotics Assisted Hysterectomy in April 2009. He now performs regularly Robotics assisted gynecological surgery for both benign and malignant conditions.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS from the University of Malaya Malaysia 1982
Residency: St. Mary’s Hospital in London
- Associate Professor and Head of the Gynaecological Oncology Department of the National University Hospital.
- Past President of the Obstetrical and Gynecological Society of Malaysia
- Was a Board Member of the International Federation Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- The Most Esteemed Order of Distinguished Service” in 2007 which carries the title Datuk by His Royal Highness, The King of Malaysia.
- In June 2017, he was awarded the Honorary Fellowship of The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecology Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Removal Of Fibroids Treatment
- Treatment Of Stress Incontinence
- Uterine Prolapse Surgery
- Vaginal Culture Test
- President of the Asian Society of Gynecological Robotic Surgeons (ASGRS)
- Past President of the Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society of Malaysia
- International Federation Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology