Dr. Abd Razak Muhamad
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Abd Razak Muhamad is a full resident consultant at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur as a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon. He sub specializes in the care of children with orthopedic conditions.
His main expertise and interest are in children with congenital and developmental conditions as well as trauma-related. He has a long and wide range of experience from the busiest pediatric service in the country i.e. Institute of Paediatrics, Hospital Kuala Lumpur during his services with the Ministry of Health.
Dr. Abd Razak graduated with a medical degree from the University of Malaya in 1995 and subsequently completed his Masters in Surgery (Orthopedics) in 2003 from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
He then joined the medical subspecialty program under the Ministry of Health in Pediatric Orthopedics from 2006 -2010 before he underwent another year of International Fellowship training from the University California of San Diego at Rady’s Children Hospital, San Diego, California, the USA from 2010 – 2011.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS from the University of Malaya Malaysia 1995
Residency: University California of San Diego at Rady’s Children Hospital, San Diego, California, USA
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur.
- Worked at the Institute of Pediatrics, Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Medical subspecialty program under the Ministry of Health in Pediatric Orthopedics from 2006 - 2010.
- Benign Bone Tumor Removal
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Surgery
- Carpus Fractures
- Clubfoot Treatment
- Congenital Hip Dislocation Treatment
- Corrective Osteotomy (Spine Deformities)
- Deformity Correction
- Dislocated Elbow Treatment
- Dislocated Hip Treatment
- Dislocated Shoulder Treatment
- External Fracture Fixation
- Fracture Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Joint Injection
- Knock Knees Treatment
- Leg Length Discrepancy (LLD) Treatment
- Orthopedics Consultation
- Shoulder Fracture Fixation
- Trauma Management