Dr. Adib Al Attar
Address: PO Box 51122, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
With over 12 years of experience in the field of urology between Damascus and Germany prior to joining Mediclinic Parkview Hospital, Dr. Adib is a urologic surgeon practising both male and female urology including surgery and urology for malignant and benign disorders diseases of the prostate, kidney, ureter, bladder, testis and penis, such as infections, stones, trauma, impotency and infertility.
Dr. Adib conducts urogenital oncology screening and therapy as part of Mediclinic Parkview Hospital’s unique new urogenital cancer screening programme.
Dr. Adib performed the first REZUM case for benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH) in the UAE in January 2020.
His core competencies are:
- Urogenital oncology (screening, diagnosis and surgical treatments) with special focus on prostate cancer
- Stone therapy (all endoscopic approaches; URS & PCNL)
- BPH treatments; TURP and REZUM. (performed first REZUM case in UAE in Jan 2020)
- Andrology (microscopic varicocelectomy, vasectomy, microscopic vasovasostomy, penile straightening operations as well as the implantation of the hydraulic penile prosthesis)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder Stone Removal
- Kidney Stones Treatment
- Kidney Surgery
- Laser Treatment for BPH (Enlarged Prostate)
- Penile Prosthesis
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Prostate Surgery
- Transurethral Resection of the Prostate (TURP)
- Urology Consultation
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- German Society of Urology (DGU)
- German Society of Andrology (DGA).