Dr. Adzlina Jaaffar
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
She worked at the Selly Oak Hospital and The Bellevue Medical Centre Birmingham, UK from 1999 to 2000 before returning to Malaysia in 2001. She has worked in Obstetrics & Gynaecology departments of Hospital Selayang, Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia, and Hospital Kajang between 2001 and 2016. She obtained Masters in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Universiti Sains Malaysia in 2009.
She is passionate in promoting breastfeeding practices and has been providing counseling for patients and training of medical personnel. And has a special interest in minimally invasive surgeries and able to perform a Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy, and Laparoscopic Myomectomy.View Contact Details
Degree: Universiti Sains, Malaysia, 2001
Residency: Selly Oak Hospital and The Bellevue Medical Centre Birmingham, UK
- Resident Consultant for Obstetrics and Gynecology (O&G) at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- Selly Oak Hospital and The Bellevue Medical Centre Birmingham, UK from 1999 to 2000.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology departments of Hospital Selayang, Hospital Universiti Sains Malaysia, and Hospital Kajang between 2001 and 2016.
- Complicated Pregnancies (Deliveries and Post-delivery Complications)
- Contraceptive Implant
- Delivery (Caesarean Section)
- Dilation and Curettage
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- High Risk Pregnancy Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone (LLETZ)
- Menopausal Management
- Menopause Checkup
- Normal Delivery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Removal Of Fibroids Treatment
- Tubal Ligation Reversal