Dr. Alessandra Pipan
Address: P O Box 505004, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Alessandra is an Italian Board Certified consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology with more than 30 years’ experience in the field. She has treated a wide range of patients suffering from infertility and high-risk pregnancy.
Dr. Alessandra worked in various leading healthcare institutions in Italy and UAE, and took part in international healthcare projects both in the field of Maternal Care and in Preventative Gynaecology. She earned her specialisation at Cattolica University of Rome and built up her experience in different sectors of the health service in Italy, the last 20 years of which in a hospital setting, with an overall special interest in Quality in Health Services.
She follows up pregnancies and deliveries at Mediclinic City Hospital.
She is a member of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, the European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy and the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Diagnostic, Office and Operative Hysteroscopy
- In Infertility and Oncology
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Lower genital tract and HPV related pathology
- Antenatal care and Management of delivery
- Endocrinological problems in reproductive age
Degree: MD, Master in Medical Anthropology, Italian
Residency: Cattolica University of Rome
- Dr. Alessandra worked in various leading healthcare institutions in Italy and UAE
- Italian Board Certified Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynecology with more than 30 years of experience
- She is currently working with Mediclinic City Hospital as a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- Antenatal Care
- Delivery (Caesarean Section)
- Gynecological Endocrinology
- Gynecology Consultation
- High Risk Pregnancy Consultation
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Test and Vaccine
- Normal Delivery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Vaginal Delivery
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- European Society of Gynecological Endoscopy
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology