Dr. Andy Low Kok Kwan
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr Andy Low graduated from the University of Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom in 1983. He became a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of the United Kingdom in 1989 and a fellow of the same college in 2002.
Dr Low is an Obstetrician & Gynecologist who subspecializes in Reproductive Medicine helping subfertile couples to conceive using the appropriate methods ranging from simple medication to advanced technology including ICSI (a special type of test-tube baby procedure). His first test-tube babies were a set of twin born twenty-two years ago. Dr Low has special interests in the problems of recurrent miscarriages and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Dr Low has contributed to public education in issues concerning women’s health and diseases by publishing numerous articles in both Chinese and English languages in newspapers, magazines and books and giving talks on television, radio and public forums.
Dr Low believes in the holistic approach in Medicine which means he would take into consideration both the body and mind of the patient in making diagnosis and formulating treatment.View Contact Details
Degree: MBChB from the University of Glasgow Scotland United Kingdom 1983
Residency: Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of the United Kingdom
- Head of the Department of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of Gleneagles Kuala Lumpur since 2015.
- Lecturer in Obstetrician & Gynecology at the University of Malaya from 1992 to 1996.
- Clinical Assistant Professor at Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- IVF Consultation
- Cervical Biopsy
- Ectopic Pregnancy Surgery
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- Gynecology Checkup
- Gynecology Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement
- Intrauterine Device (IUD) Removal
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Ovarian Tumor Removal
- Pap Smear Test
- Pelvic Exam
- Pelvic Floor Repair
- Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Ultrasound
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Treatment
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists of the United Kingdom