Dr. Azani Mohamed Daud
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Azani graduated from Newcastle-upon-Tyne Medical School in 1986 and obtained his MRCP post-graduate qualification in 1991 and did his training in Internal Medicine and Cardiology before returning to Malaysia in 1993.
He is a firm believer in the mantra that Prevention is Always Better than Cure and his primary clinical interest is in the prevention of cardiovascular disease by tackling aggressively all possible risk factors of cardiovascular disease and the use of not only appropriate medication but also technology to assist in this.
When President of the Malaysian Society of Hypertension, he initiated a program with industry partners to encourage and assist primary care physicians in proper utilisation of Home Blood Pressure Monitoring as a means of getting better control of hypertension in Malaysia.
He cycles to work daily and strongly advocates healthy lifestyle changes after his own personal experience overcoming obesity but believes in use of appropriate medication to achieve goals in addition to lifestyle changes.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS from the Newcastle-upon-Tyne Medical School 1986
Residency: MRCP (UK)
- Resident Consultant at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- His primary clinical interest is in the prevention of cardiovascular disease by tackling aggressively all possible risk factors of cardiovascular disease and the use of not only appropriate medication but also technology to assist in this.
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Holter Monitoring
- Hypertension Treatment
- Stress Thallium Test
- Treadmill Test
- Malaysian Society of Hypertension