Dr. Basma Hussein Mohamed Mersal
Address: PO Box 31500, Al Garhoud, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. Basma has more than 15 years of experience in the field of clinical immunology and allergy, including diagnosis and management of different disorders of the immune system such as auto immune, immune-deficiency conditions and allergic disorders, in addition to prescribing specific immunotherapy.
She graduated from Alexandria Faculty of Medicine, Egypt, finished her Masters and MD, and has been an assistant professor of in Allergy and Immunology at Alexandria University since 2011. Dr. Basma achieved a clinical fellowship in Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA in 2015.
Dr. Basma has many publications in the field and has presented many research projects in different distinguished scientific journals. She has also participated and acted as speaker in many national and international conferences.
Her core competencies are:
Diagnosis and management of allergy and allergic diseases such as:
- Allergic rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Chronic cough
- Food allergies, intolerances
- Skin allergies such as allergic rashes , urticarial and eczema
- Allergy testing such as skin allergy prick and patch test and management including immunotherapy and food challenges etc.
Degree: Alexandria Faculty of Medicine, Egypt
Residency: Cleveland Clinic, Ohio, USA
- Allergic Conjunctivitis Treatment
- Allergology Consultation
- Allergy Testing
- Asthma Evaluation And Treatment
- Dermatitis (Eczema) Testing and Treatment
- Food Allergy Testing And Treatment
- Food Intolerance
- Immunodeficiency Evaluation And Treatment
- Immunology Consultation
- Immunotherapy Allergy Shots
- Persistent Cough
- Rhinitis Treatment
- Scratch/Prick And Intradermal Testing For Allergy Diagnosis
- Skin Allergy Evaluation and Treatment
- Urticaria Hives Evaluation And Treatment
- American Association of Immunologists