Dr. Charanjeet Singh
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Charanjeet Singh completed his medical training in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in 1995 and his post-graduate training in 2002. He was awarded a Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland in the same year. He has been practicing orthopedics for 17 years.
He underwent a 1-year fellowship training in Australia becoming the first Asian fellow to train under the renowned knee surgeon Dr. John Bartlett at Warringal Hospital in Melbourne. He also underwent training under Dr. Jegan Krishnan at the Flinders Medical Centre, South Australia, and Dr. Greg Bain at Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Dr. Charanjeet serves as the editor of the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery in Hong Kong.
He is an invited speaker on knee and shoulder surgeries in the region and fellowship facilitator for the Kuala Lumpur Sports Fellowship under the ASEAN Society for Sports & Arthroscopy (ASSA).View Contact Details
Degree: MD from Universiti Kebangssan Malaysia 1995
Residency: Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Resident Consultant at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Chairman of the Sports Section of the Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association (APOA)
- Serves as the Editor of the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery in Hong Kong.
- Fracture Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Cartilage Surgery
- Knee Fracture Treatment
- Knee Ligament Surgery (ACL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (MCL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (PCL)
- Knee Replacement
- Knock Knees Treatment
- Meniscus Surgery
- Orthopedics Consultation
- Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Fracture Fixation
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Tendon Reconstruction
- Trauma Management
- Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association (APOA)