Dr. Diljeet Kaur Gahir Abdallah
Address: Airport Road, Garhoud, Dubai, Dubai, 400053, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Diljeet was awarded the Diplomate of National Board in Ophthalmology from world renowned Aravind Eye Care System- Madurai, India. She pursued Fellowship in Cataract and Advanced Phacoemulsification at Shankara Nethralaya - Chennai. After completing her long-term Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery from Dr. Agarwal’s Eye Hospital, Chennai- India; she further underwent training at Moorfield’s Eye Hospital- UK.
With a vast clinical and surgical experience of 12 years exclusively in the field of Ophthalmology, she was Consultant and Department Head, Cataract, Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the leading eye care system at Dr. Agarwal’s Healthcare Ltd – Hyderabad India.
Dr Diljeet is well experienced in Glued IOL with anterior Vitrectomy for Aphakia correction, Correction of lid deformities – Ectropion, Entropion, Symblepharon , Ptosis correction (drooping of eyelids).She has performed more than 2000 Refractive procedures for removal of glasses including Lasik (With blade and blade free), ReSmile, PRK, PTK, ICL (Implantable contact lenses), C3R, Keratoconus management.View Contact Details
Degree: Shankara Nethralaya Chennai india
Residency: Moorfield’s Eye Hospital, UK
- Consultant and Department Head, Cataract, Cornea and Refractive Surgery at the leading eye care system at Dr. Agarwal’s Healthcare Ltd – Hyderabad India.
Procedures Performed : 2,000
- Dr. Diljeet was awarded the Diplomate of National Board in Ophthalmology from world renowned Aravind Eye Care System- Madurai, India.
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Entropion/Ectropion Eyelid Repair
- Glaucoma Examination and Treatment
- Implantable Contact Lens (ICL)
- Intraocular Lens (IOL) Implant
- Intravitreal Injection
- Laser Eye Surgery (LASIK)
- Ophthalmology Consultation
- Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
- Phototherapeutic Keratectomy (PTK)
- Ptosis Correction
- Refractive Eye Surgery