Dr. Donna G Tepper
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor
It is a privilege to share in a patient's journey for reconstruction or rejuvenation. I honor that relationship and want to help each patient to reach their desired outcome.
My practice is centered on both face and body rejuvenation as well as reconstruction. I employ a variety of state of the art techniques from laser therapy, liposuction, skin care, implants, tissue rearrangement, peels, precision surgery to attain the outcomes that patient's desire.
I am able to provide a wide variety of services to best fit your individual needs. Such services include: Body contouring, Botox, facial and body fillers, breast modification, breast reconstructive surgery, face and neck rejuvenation, facial plastics, laser & light therapies, transgender affirming surgery, vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty, Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting and laser liposuction.
I have been in collaborative efforts with DMC for over 5 years evaluating fat and skin for regenerative and strength properties.
Given that I see patients for breast reduction, I have worked with neurosurgery to evaluate breast size and how that impacts outcomes from back surgery.
Currently, we are evaluating stretch marks and effects after Halo laser therapy.
Degree: Henry Ford Hospital General Surgery I MI 2003
Residency: University of Oklahoma, Plastic Surgery, OK, 2005
- Dr. Donna G Tepper currently works with Henry Ford Health System
- She specializes in Plastic Surgery, Surgery
- She provides services for Body contouring, Botox, facial and body fillers, breast modification, breast reconstructive surgery, face and neck rejuvenation, facial plastics, laser & light therapies, transgender affirming surgery, vaginal rejuvenation, labiaplasty, Brazilian butt lift, fat grafting and laser liposuction.
- Porcine Acellular Peritoneal Matrix in Immediate Breast Reconstruction: A Multicenter, Prospective, Single-Arm Trial.
- An analysis of 72% chromated glycerin used for sclerotherapy: sterility, potency, and cost after extended shelf life.
- Mechanical Stimulation Increases Knee Meniscus Gene RNA-level Expression in Adipose-derived Stromal Cells.
- Muscle flap arterialization by means of negative-pressure wound therapy.
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Surgery
- Butt Lift
- Chemical Peel
- Face Lift
- Fat Transfer (Fat Grafting)
- Laser Liposuction
- Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Skin Grafting
- Surgery for Facial and Eyes Rejuvenation
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)