Dr. Edmund Lai Sing Foo
Address: Block A & Block B, 282 & 286, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia
About the Doctor
Dr. Edmund Lai received the Singapore Government Merit Scholarship for undergraduate (National University of Singapore) and Human Development Scholarship Singapore for Postgraduate Medical Studies. He received his Advanced Surgical Training in Singapore and then accepted into Fellow of Academy of Medicine (Singapore).
He held a teaching position in University Hospital (University Malaya) before going into private practice in 1998. Apart from Obstetrics and Gynecology, he is registered as a Subspecialist in Reproductive Medicine under the Malaysia National Specialist Register.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS from the National University of Singapore 1985
Residency: Fellow of Academy of Medicine (Singapore)
- Visiting Consultant at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur.
- Accredited (formerly) by the Singapore Government in Assisted Reproductive Medicine.
- Person-in-charge of the National Sperm Bank (Singapore)
- Teaching position in University Hospital (University Malaya) before going into private practice in 1998.
- Malaysia’s First Viable Quintuplets Pregnancy from fertility treatment (Malaysia’s first viable Frozen Egg IVF pregnancy).
- Female Fertility Testing
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- IVF Consultation
- Male Fertility Testing
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
- Complicated Pregnancies (Deliveries and Post-delivery Complications)
- Delivery (Caesarean Section)
- Dilation and Curettage
- Endometriosis Treatment
- Gynecology Consultation
- High Risk Pregnancy Consultation
- Hirsutism Treatment
- Normal Delivery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultation
- Ovarian Cyst Removal
- Tubal Ligation Reversal