Dr. Esmaeil Arbabi
Address: 3rd Street, Villas B01 & B02, Marina Village, Al Marina, Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Esmaeil Mohammad Arbabi is a Consultant Ophthalmologist with excellent surgical experience including all types of corneal transplants (DMEK, DSAEK, PDEK, DALK, PKP), ocular surface reconstruction, complex cataract and laser refractive surgery.
Dr. Esmaeil holds several prestigious degrees and certifications in the field of cataract and refractive surgery.
He is instrumental in high quality papers in various peer reviewed journals and numerous scientific and ophthalmology publications.View Contact Details
Degree: MBChB, PGDip, MSc
- Presently working as Consultant Ophthalmologist at Moorfields Eye Hospital Center, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Previously worked as Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon (Cornea, Cataract & Laser Refractive Surgery) and the Lead for Refractive Services at Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- European Board of Ophthalmology
- UK Cross-Linking Consortium
- EYE -LAW CHAMBERS – Medicolegal Expert
- Expert, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
Dr. Arbabi is an examiner for the University of Leeds and the University of Liverpool and for the European Board of Ophthalmologist (FEBO exam).