Dr. Hassan W Nemeh
Address: 1 Ford Pace, Detroit, Michigan, 48202, United States, Wayne State University
About the Doctor
Dr. Hassan W Nemeh- Cardiac and Transplant Surgeon with clinical interests in adult cardiac surgery, minimally invasive cardiac surgery, complex mitral valve repair, surgical treatment of atrial fibrillation, total arterial revascularization, ventricular assist device, valve sparing root replacement, heart and lung transplant.View Contact Details
Degree: University Of Medicine & Dentistry of N.J. NJ
Residency: Wright State University, Surgery, OH
- Dr. Hassan W Nemeh currently works with Henry Ford Health System.
- Right Ventricular Device HeartWare Implant to the Right Atrium with Fixation to the Chest Wall in Patient with Biventricular Support.
- Outcomes based on blood pressure in patients on continuous flow left ventricular assist device support: An Interagency Registry for Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support analysis.
- Pulmonary Function Testing and Outcomes after Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- Operative strokes after repair of acute type A dissections: predisposing factors and implications.
- Open Atrial Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement in Patients With Mitral Annular Calcification.
- Anticoagulation of Percutaneous Ventricular Assist Device Using Argatroban-Based Purge Solution: A Case Series.
- Resolution of Mitral Regurgitation With Left Ventricular Assist Device Support.
- Thrombotic valvular dysfunction with transcatheter mitral interventions for postsurgical failures.
- Impact of Preoperative Atrial Fibrillation on Postoperative Thromboembolic Events After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation.
- Outcomes on Continuous Flow Left Ventricular Assist Devices: A Single Institutional 9-Year Experience.
- Effect of Body Mass Index on Outcomes in Left Ventricular Assist Device Recipients.
- Short and long term outcomes of 200 patients supported by continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Effect of Preoperative Albumin Levels on Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Left Ventricular Device Implantation.
- Outcomes of patients with right ventricular failure on milrinone after left ventricular assist device implantation.
- Lessons learned from 150 continuous-flow left ventricular assist devices: a single institutional 7 year experience.
- Relationship of tricuspid repair at the time of left ventricular assist device implantation and survival.
- Should left ventricular assist devices be implanted in patients seventy years of age and older: a comparative analysis.
- Factors determining post-operative readmissions after left ventricular assist device implantation.
- Does elective or emergent operative status influence outcomes in patients undergoing implantation of left ventricular assist devices?
- Stroke while on long-term left ventricular assist device support: incidence, outcome, and predictors.
- Sex-specific outcomes in patients receiving continuous-flow left ventricular devices as a bridge to transplantation or destination therapy.
- Impact of concomitant cardiac procedures performed during implantation of long-term left ventricular assist devices.
- Ischemic versus nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy: the implications of heart failure etiology on left ventricular assist device outcomes.
- Impact of continuous-flow left ventricular assist device support on right ventricular function.
- Continuous-flow left ventricular assist device implantation as a bridge to transplantation or destination therapy: racial disparities in outcomes.
- Is resternotomy a risk for continuous-flow left ventricular assist device outcomes?
- Left ventricular reverse remodeling with a continuous flow left ventricular assist device measured by left ventricular end-diastolic dimensions and severity of mitral regurgitation.
- Management of aortic valve insufficiency in patients supported by long-term continuous flow left ventricular assist devices.
- Early acute thrombosis of bioprosthetic mitral valve presenting with cardiogenic shock.
- Non-cardiac surgery in patients on long-term left ventricular assist device support.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding with the HeartMate II left ventricular assist device.
- Timing of basiliximab induction and development of acute rejection in lung transplant patients.
- Gemella morbillorum prosthetic valve endocarditis.
- Pseudoaneurysm of ascending aorta after biventricular assist device support.
- LVAD destination therapy: applying what we know about psychiatric evaluation and management from cardiac failure and transplant.
- Comparison of survival in primary and repeat heart transplantation from 1987 through 2004 in the United States.
- Treatment of a case of primary osteosarcoma of the left heart: a case report.
- Efficacy of intraluminal pulmonary artery banding.
- Reduction of mitral regurgitation using the Coapsys device: a novel ex vivo method using excised recipients' hearts.
- Mitral valve repair without cardiopulmonary bypass or atriotomy using the coapsys device: device design and implantation procedure in canine functional mitral regurgitation model.
- Cannulation of the axillary artery with a side graft reduces morbidity.
- The Coapsys device to treat functional mitral regurgitation: in vivo long-term canine study.
- Off-pump mitral valve repair using the Coapsys device: a pilot study in a pacing-induced mitral regurgitation model.
- Restrictive interatrial communication in hypoplastic left heart syndrome after modified Fontan repair.
- Device-based left ventricular geometry change for heart failure treatment: developmental work and current status.
- Mechanical treatment of heart failure: the growing role of LVADs and artificial hearts.
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac CT
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Complex Coronary Interventions
- Critical Cardiac Care
- Heart Failure
- Heart Surgery
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Implantation
- Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass (MIDCAB)
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Thoracic Surgery