Dr. Imad Hakim
Address: Dubai Healthcare City, PO Box 505054, District 1, Al Razi Building 64, Block E, Floor 3, Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the Doctor
Dr. Imad Hakim is a Consultant Ophthalmologist, specialised in Cataract and Refractive vision correction surgery at Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai in Dubai Healthcare City.
He holds a graduate degree from the University of Aleppo in Syria, obtained in 2002. Dr. Hakim also holds a certificate in Ophthalmology from Ludwig Maximillian University of Munich, Germany. He undertook his sub specialty training in Cataract and Refractive surgery at Realeyes Eye Clinic in Munich, Germany.
Dr. Hakim has more than 15 years of regional and international experience. His areas of expertise are in Femto Laser Assisted Cataract Surgery (FLACS), Refractive vision correction surgery (LASIK, LASEK, TransPRK, PTK, Implantable Contact Lenses ICLs, Multifocal Intraocular Lenses IOLs and Add-On IOL), Keratoconus, Phototherapeutic Keratectomy (PTK) Laser Eye Surgery and General Ophthalmology.
He has published research papers on Cataracts and Retina in leading journals.View Contact Details
Degree: University of Aleppo in Syria, 2002
Residency: Realeyes Eye Clinic in Munich, Germany
- Currently associated with Moorfields Eye Hospital, Dubai Healthcare City, as Consultant Ophthalmologist specialising in Cataract and Refractive Vision Correction Surgery
- Practiced in leading medical institutions such as Realeyes Eye Clinic in Munich, Germany and American Hospital in Dubai, U.A.E.
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
- German Committee for Refractive Surgery (KRC)
- Commission of the German Ophthalmological Society (DOG)
- Professional Association of German Ophthalmologists (BVA)