Dr. Ishwar Chandra Premsagar
Address: Sir Chotu Ram Marg, Sector – 5, Rohini Institutional Area, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, 110085, India
About the Doctor / Professional
Dr. I.C. Premsagar is one of the leading Brain & Spine surgeons in India. He is having more than 30 years of experience in Brain & Spine Oncosurgery.
He routinely performs procedures such as Image Guided Brain Tumor Surgery, Neurophysiology Monitoring during Brain Tumor Surgery of Eloquent Regions and Spine Surgery.
He also performs awake craniotomy for Brain Tumor Surgery. He has special interest in removing pituitary and adjoining Brain Tumors through nose (Transphenoidal) by endoscope. He is also experts in endoscopic Brain Surgery for removal of Intraventricular Brain Tumors.
He is expert in dealing of all type of spine problems. He has special interest in minimally invasive and endoscopic spine surgery.View Contact Details
Degree: MBBS, K.G Medical College, Lucknow, India
Residency: Neuro Oncology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA
- 2016 - 2018 Senior Consultant & Head / Associate Dean Neurosurgery, Thumbay Hospital/Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE
- 2014 - 2016 Senior Consultant Neurosurgery, Max Smart Hospital, New Delhi, India
- 2010 - 2014 Senior Consultant & Head Neurosurgery, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, New Delhi, India
- 2001 - 2010 Professor and Head Neurosurgery, Dr RML Hospital & PG Institute, New Delhi, India
- 2000 - 2001 Clinical Fellow in Neuro- Oncology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, USA
- 1999 - 2000 Clinical Fellow Stereotactic Neurosurgery, Detroit Medical Center, Detroit, USA
- 1997 - 1999 Consultant Neurosurgeon, Dr RML Hospital, New Delhi, India
- 1995 - 1996 Registrar Neurosurgery, Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, UK
- 1989 - 1997 Consultant Neurosurgeon, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- 1988 - 1989 Pool Officer in Neurosurgery, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow
- 1987 - 1988 Registrar in Neurosurgery, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
- 1984 - 1987 Registrar in Neurosurgery, K.G Medical College, Lucknow
- 1981 - 1984 Registrar in General Surgery, K.G. Medical College, Lucknow
- Prestigious EMerck Gold Medal for Best Research paper in annual conference of neurological society of India.
- He was awarded Commonwealth Medical Fellowship in an international competition.
- Life Member, Delhi Spine Society
- Life Member, Neurological Society of India
- Life member, Neurological Surgeons Society India
- Life Member, Neurotrauma Society ofIndia
- Life Member, Delhi Neurological Association
- Life Member,Indian Society of Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
- Life Member, Indian Society for Trauma & Acute Care
- Life Member, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons of India
- Life Member, Georgian Alumni Association, Lucknow
- Life Member, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine
- International member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons, USA
- International member, Association of American Neurological Surgeons