Dr. Jale Özdemir
Address: Fulya Mahallesi, Büyükdere Cad. No:80, Mecidiyeköy, Istanbul, Istanbul, 34394, Turkey
About the Doctor
Dr. Jale Özdemir is an Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon at Estetik International.View Contact Details
Degree: Kocaeli University Medical Faculty 2003
Residency: Kocaeli University Medical Faculty
- 2013 June-2013 September: Kocaeli University Medical Faculty; Plastic, Reconsructive and Aesthetic Surgery Department Expert Doctor.
- 2013 October-2015 October: Tunceli Government Hospital Expert Doctor.
- 2015 October- 2015 December: Yeni Yüzyıl University Gaziosmanpaşa Hospital Ass. Prof. Dr.
- Usage of the paraspinal flap in the treatment ofAxillary hydradenitis supurativan
- Radiotherapy induces head and neck sarcomas
- Easy way to make post operative drawings permanent
- Year 1 evaluation in the approach of palate and lip palate
- Repair od tissue expander due to necrosis after percutaneous flap of lateral intercostal artery.
- Immediate breast reconstruction.
- Hand injuries that have occurred in sporting public places
- Superior and inferior gluteal artery perforator flaps in reconstruction of gluteal and perianal/ perineal hidradenitis suppurativa lesions (Microsurgery 2011 Oct;31(7):539-44)
- Clinical application of distal unlar artery perforator flap in hand trauma (J. Reconstr. Microsurgery 2011 Nov;27(9):559-65)
- Use of inferior gluteal artery and posterior thigh perforators in management of ischial pressuresores with limited donor sites for flap coverage (Ann. Plast. Surg. 2012 Jul;69(1):67-72)
- An easy way to obtain permanent post op drawings (Turkish Plastic and Reconstructive
- Aesthetic Surgery Magazine Volume 16/Edition 2 )
- Immediate breast reconstruction in giant filloides tumors(Breast Health Magazine Volume: 5/Edition :3
- Necrotizing Facade (Turkey Clinics Plastic Surgery Special Magazine 2017 series 6 number 1)
- Turkish Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Association
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Association
- Turkish Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery