Dr. Jürgen Walpert
Address: Admiralitätsstraße 3-4, Hamburg, Hamburg, 20459, Germany
About the Doctor
Dr. med. Jürgen Walpert is a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery. In addition to the wide range of sports medicine with the treatment of the knee joint, he is particularly interested in foot surgery. Dr. Walpert is one of the first certified foot surgeons of the scientific society, the "German Association for Foot Surgery" (DAF), and has been a member of the company's extended board since 2002.
In 1998 he received the "European Travel Grant", which was advertised for the first time, with the opportunity to look over the shoulder of international colleagues over a period of several weeks.
For years, Dr. Walpert regularly participates in national and international exchanges in his specialist field, publishes on various topics in specialist journals and has lively lectures to national and international audiences. Dr. Walpert has worked on various textbooks, is a member of national and international professional associations and also one of the few German foot specialists who are members of the American foot society AOFAS.
Dr. Walpert has developed various innovative implants in foot surgery in cooperation with a German manufacturer. Colleagues regularly sit in on his surgical interventions.View Contact Details
Degree: Human Medicine in Aachen and Bonn 1987
Residency: Katharinen Hospital Unna
- 1989 - 1991 Continuing education in the surgical and trauma department / Katharinenhospital Unna
- 1991 - 1996 Further education at the Orthopedic University Clinic Bonn
- 1994 Specialist in Orthopedics
- 1995 Additional name "Chiropractic"
- 1996 Additional name "Physical Therapy"
- 1996 - 2002 Senior Physician of the Orthopedic Clinic / Remigius-Hospital-Opladen, Leverkusen, specializing in foot and joint surgery
- 1998 Member of the Organizing Committee of the 1st International Foot Congress of the European Foot Surgical Society (EFAS) in Cologne
- 1998 Four-week travel grant from the "German Association for Foot Surgery" in Belgium, France, Italy and Switzerland
- 1998 Medal of Istituto Ortopedico Galeazzi, Milan / Professor Dr. med. F. Malerba
- 2001 Certificate "Foot Surgery" of the "German Association for Foot Surgery"
- Since 2002 ATOS Clinic Fleetinsel Hamburg, Center for Orthopedic Surgery
- "Nerve compression syndromes". Lecture on the occasion of the operation course foot and ankle on 16 January 2015 in Mühlheim.
- "Kleinzehendeformitäten". Lecture on the occasion of the 7th Fußkurs in the Tabea hospital on 08 May 2015 in Hamburg.
- "Iatrogenic Halluxvarus after hallux valgus surgery". Lecture on the occasion of the German Orthopedic Congress (Annual Conference of the DGOUC) from 20. - 23.10.2015 in Berlin.
- Indications and techniques of the modified Ludloff osteotomy
- The microvascular anatomy of the metatarsal bones - a plastination study
- Treatment of malformations of the foot.
- International Patient Coordinator
- Language Interpreters
- Medical Records Transfer
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Ankle Replacement
- Ankle Surgery
- Endoprosthetic Replacement
- Foot Surgery
- Hallux Rigidus Surgery
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Hammer/Claw/Mallet Toe Treatment
- Herniated Disc Treatment
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement and Revisions
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Cartilage Surgery
- Knee Ligament Surgery (ACL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (MCL)
- Knee Ligament Surgery (PCL)
- Knee Surgery
- Meniscus Surgery
- Orthopedics Consultation
- Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Injuries Treatment
- Trauma Management
- Trauma Surgery
- Member of the Organizing Committee of the 1st International Foot Congress of the European Foot Surgical Society (EFAS) in Cologne