Dr. Jutta Krocker
Address: Fanningerstraße 32, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
About the Doctor
Dr. Jutta Krocker studied human medicine at the Humboldt University in Berlin from 1978 to 1985. She took a specialist training for gynecology / obstetrics in 1985 to 1990 in the Oskar Ziethen Hospital. From 1991 to 1994, Dr. Krocker worked as a ward physician in the senological department and was named senior physician in 1994 and senior physician in charge in 2000. She played a key role in founding the Breast Center at the Paritätisches Krankenhaus Lichtenberg, which she has been in charge of since 2003.
Dr. Krocker has initiated numerous studies and is the co-author of various scientific articles.
Since 2011, Dr. Jutta Krocker has been the Chief Physician of the Breast Center at the Sana Klinikum Lichtenberg.View Contact Details
Degree: Humboldt Universität - Berlin, Germany
Residency: Oskar-Ziethen Krankenhaus Berlin, Germany
- 2011 till date - Head of Department, Breast Center, Sana Hospital Lichtenberg (Berlin)
- 2005- 2011 - Director and Senior Physician, Women's Hospital, Sana Hospital
- 2000 - 2005 - Senior Physician, Paritätischen Krankenhauses Berlin-Lichtenberg
- 1994 - 2000 - Station Physician, Senology
- ISO- and DKG Certification for Oncological Diagnostics and Therapy - Gynecology Area
- Focus List
- Chairwoman - Berlin Tumor Center, Mammary Project Group